Part-30

N- manik i can't do this...! I seriously can't

M- you can!! And you will. I don't care what the whole world is thinking about me. What matters to me is you guys!! If you guys are with me I can win the toughest war even. And Nandini you are strength!! You can't make me weak. These tears of yours can't make me weak.

C- we trust you Nandini.

N- I have only 2 days... How will we will get proofs and everything...

Muk- we will help...

Dh-yeah tell us.. we can do whatever is in our hands...

N- ok!! Manik i will ask you some questions... Please answer them honestly please...

Manik nodded.

N- ok so.. you know veebha?

M- yes

N- kabse..?

M- 7 years se....

N- any sort of attraction towards her?

M- (hesitantly) hmmm... Yes..

N- (removing one strand of hair to ear showing her nervousness) ahh... Veebha considered you as?

M- she use to cling on me..

N- then what kind of attraction you were having..

M- it was just when I saw her for the very first time..

N- you guys.. ahh.. i mean .. were you guys in a relationship?

M- umm.. yess...

N-(biting her lower lip to not cry) but you said that she is clingy so.. how?

M-(looking no where) I proposed her on our first meet only

N- (closing her eyes and letting her tears fall) you were in any physical relationship with her or not.

M- yes.

N- last time you went on a physical relationship with her?

M-(some tears escaped from his eyes) around 5 months ago.

Arya- how? You and Nandini are in relationship from 7 months and then this?

M- in starting Mera aur nandini ka relationship fake tha. I was on bet with Harshad... I have to make nandini fall for me. This thing wasn't known to fab5 also..but I didn't expect me to fall head over heels for her (he chuckled dryly). I started loving her badly. Then when I proposed her I told her everything. Things weren't well for some days... But then everything became okay after sometime.

N- ok. I.. mai..mai abhi aati....

She ran to her room. She locked her room and started crying.

Here manik,

He took support of back and rested his head and let the tears flow.

Kuch Kum Roshan Hai Roshni
Kuch Kum Gili Hai Baarishein
Kuch Kum Lehrathi Hai Hawa
Kuch Kum Hai Dil Mein Kwahishein
Tham Sa Gaya Hai
Yeh Waqt Aaisi
Tere Liya Hi Tehra Ho Jaise
Mmmmm.Mmmm.Mmmm
Mmmmm…Mmmm.Mmmmm

They both didn't know what to do. Nandini had her trust on manik that he can't do any thing like that. But here manik is in another guilt. Guilt of hiding something from Nandini.

Kuch Kum Roshan Hai Roshni
Kuch Kum Gili Hai Baarishein
Kuch Kum Lehrathi Hai Hawa
Kuch Kum Hai Dil Mein Kwahishein
Tham Sa Gaya Hai
Yeh Waqt Aaise
Tere Liya Hi Tehra Ho Jaise
Mmmmm.Mmmm.Mmmm
Mmmmm.Mmm.Mmmm

Manik thought to told her everything many times but he backed off after thinking about the results.

And here everyone else was thinking that how to come out from this situation. They can't even think of seeing their ideal couple in this kind of trouble.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Done.!!