Part-31

New day comes with new excitement?
New day comes with new hope?

Yes, but not everytime.

Just like today.

Manik was going to get arrested. The most important thing no one can do anything to stop this..!

Nandini have trust on manik that he can't do anything like that.. but on the other side manik was also feeling guilty for hiding something from Nandini.

Manik thought to tell her not thinking about the consequences because he had wasted very time in thinking consequences.

Manik went to nandini's room...

He knocked many times but nandini didn't opened the door. He shouted Nandini!! After few minutes Nandini opened the door.

N- sorry... I was doing riyaz..

Manik found it odd as neither he listened her singing nor at this time she use to do riyaz.

Manik found nandini's eyes swollen and dark circles, proof that she was crying whole night.

M-(hesitantly) I need to tell you something

Nandini walked inside and manik followed her..

N- hmm bolo..  something about today's case?

M- haa... Vo.. do you remember that party of Oberoi's?

N- hnn which held 2 months ago? After winning that deal?

M- hmm.. in that party i drank a drink.. i guess that was.. umm... Spiked...

N- (shouted) what?

M-(he was having some tears and he spoke this looking nowhere) hmm... After that i don't remember anything.. i woke up in a hotel room....arghh with.... V.. i mean veebha...

N-(biting her lower lip not to cry) itne din se kyu nhi bataya?

M-(literally crying)- i was scared... What will happen..

N- ok fine i need to do some study over the case.. you should leave.

Manik nodded and was about to leave..

M-(hesitantly) umm... Nandini.. can I hug you..  please....

Nandini nodded without looking into his eyes.

Manik hugged her but nandini didn't reciprocated..

Manik came out of hug and went out of the room crying.

Nandini also broke down after manik left..

N- kyuu?? Manik I trusted you that last time you... You were not committed to me.. But this time... You pricked my heart!! Maine nhi socha tha ki tum itne bewaffa nikloge. Pyaar krti hu tumse!! Arghhh!! Why everything is so messed up? Aaj manik arrest hoga and here I am not okay to fight the case. Manik's words made me weak!
I thought he loved me... But he didn't.

Nandini washed her face and studied the case. Everything related to it.

Time skip!

As told by nandini. Manik and fab4 were at manik's home.
Police came there and there were alot of people from media also.

Police inspector- Mr. Manik Malhotra you are under arrest!

Fab-5- what? (as told by nandini.)

Police inspector - yes. Now get seated or else we have to use our hands.

C- on which basis you are arresting him?

Police inspector - take this paper and read it. And Mr. Malhotra come with us.

Manik was made to wear handcuffs and was taken very roughly to the van.

Media asked many question and the breaking news of that time was 'Manik Malhotra, the business tycoon as well as a sensational singer and founder of Fab-5 is under arrest after his ex-girlfriend Veebha Roy filed complaint against him in the case of molestation. It is also found that Ms. Roy was a great friend of Mr. Malhotra. As per the sources they were in the same school also. Finally we got to know the dark secret of his big name, fame and image. His name, his career have been ruined by this disgusting act. We also got to know that Ms. Roy case will be handled by Mr. Dikshit and Mr. Malhotra case will be handled by Ms. Murty, a lawyer who never did her face reveal but still she is top most lawyer in the country. Our honorable Judge Mr. Kapoor will be the judge for this case. Let's see what is going to happen in the court on monday. Till then stay connected to our news channel XYZ who has win best news channel award for 7 consecutive years.

Nandini saw this news. She was very shocked seeing a good news channel airing such rumours. She thought humanity is not left. Why every time a boy is to be cursed when something like this happens..?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Pheww!
Done.

Do Vote.
Share.
Comment.
Guys I am going on hiatus. My exams are from 15.. And I haven't studied not even a bit.....