Normal Day

A/N pov
Y/n was transferred in seoul college from Busan college and as y/n is a nerd so jungkook start bullying her at first she ignore him thinking that he will stop but he didn't so she also began to talk back to him and it was normal for teacher and college students to see y/n and jungkook fighting like cat and dogs.

Y/N pov
I was sleeping peacefully until
Eunha:wake up you lazy girl
Y/n: please let me sleep 5 more minutes
Eunha: no it's already 8:00do you want to get late lazy girl
Y/n: what its only 8:00 college start at 9:00 please lat me sleep 5 more minutes
Eunha: yaah you do you want me to kick your lazy ass or you will get up by your own
Y/n: alright alright i m awake HAPPY ☹️
Eunha:ok now get ready i will make your breakfast
(While my sister is giving me lecture i was copying her beacause it was my everyday routine to get lecture by my sister at morning like that i have already know what she will say)
Eunha: yaah you lazy girl you are copying me get ready i m downstairs
Y/n: ok
(Then i get up and did my morning routine for another annoying day in my life no I don't hate college but that jungie book aka jeon jungkook my enemy)
Y/n look

Y/N povI was sleeping peacefully until Eunha:wake up you lazy girlY/n: please let me sleep 5 more minutes Eunha: no it's already 8:00do you want to get late lazy girlY/n: what its only 8:00 college start at 9:00 please lat me sleep 5 more minutesE...

Makeup

Time skip 8:20(I went downstairs and saw my sister sitting there waiting for me to get downstairs i get down her back was facing me so i go and backhug her she is not surprised by it because she already know it was me)Y/n: morning unnieEunha: morn...

Time skip
8:20
(I went downstairs and saw my sister sitting there waiting for me to get downstairs i get down her back was facing me so i go and backhug her she is not surprised by it because she already know it was me)
Y/n: morning unnie
Eunha: morning lazy girl eat your breakfast
Y/n:woow pancake thx unnie 😘
Eunha:dig in how is it
( then i take one bite)
Y/n: it's tasty 😋
Time skip
(I finished my breakfast and then i saw my watch my its 8:40 shit i m dommed )
Y/n: i m done bye love you ( and then i ran)
Eunha: bye lovee you too aish this girl

Time skip sill y/n pov
( i ran to my college glad that it was near my house and then i saw my best friendwaiting for me i waved my hand at her and ran to her)
Y/n: hii bestie sorry for bieng late
Soo young: hii and its ok now lets run
(A/n: dashi run run 🤣)
( i ran to my locker and took my book suddenly someone snatch my book and it was none other than)

Picture credit goes to their owners💜💜
Next part coming soon 🥰
it is my first story so sorry for spelling mistakes 😇