Part 5

Y/n pov
Y/n: what do you mean when i get married to this jungie book?!and why will agree to marry him?!
Eunha: what do you mean ?! Didn't you two said that you want to get married and it is already 2 week of your marriage isn't it?! And who is jungie book you are not married to jungie book you are married to your kookie aka jungkook right u dumbo?!
Jk: what 2 week of marriage and why will i agree to marry this ugly potato?! Are you two kidding?!
Teahyung: no we are not you two said that you want to gat married what happened to you two?!are you still drunk?!
Jk: why we will be drunk?!
Taehyung: because you two had drink last night?! Did you forget?!
(Then realisation hit y/n she look around and saw that she had never been here before and she realised that jk is also dont know what is happening here so she knew that he is also never had been here also so she stop jk)
Y/n: yeah yeah i have recalled everything actually i think i have little hangover now also and i think kookie also have that 🙂(force smile)
Eunha: ok if you have recall everything then we will be waiting for you two outside ok?!
Y/n: ok
( then they left)
Jk : what? Why did you stop me you ugly potato and why did you call me kookie u potato?!
Y/n:you jungie book I also don't want to call you kookie but i have to because look around you jungie book it was not where we were right it was a complete other place and in seoul i have never seen this place and if you recall we were in science lab so how we will end up in a unknown place with ancient clothes?!
Jk: oh yes I didn't realise that so what to do now and where are we?
Y/n:how would i know wait are we in ancient time?!
Jk: what did you lose your mind you ugly potato?!
Y/n: no because all the peoples are not crazy that they wear this type of clothes and we were in lab right then how we end up here nooo noo it is no thata right?!(scared)
Jk:what(confused)
Y/n: are we in ANCIENT TIME ?!😨
Jk: what i-it can't..can't be no no!😨( scared)
Y/n: yes we are
Jk: but HOW?!
Y/n: it is because of that REMOTE?!
Jk:NOOO Nooo (screaming and panicking)
Y/n: STOP screaming (he stopped)it is all because of you i told you not to touch anything right but u never listen and beacause of u we end up here it is your fault!
Jk: how can we go back(crying) i miss u mom (sobbing hard)
Y/n : hey stop crying i have read about this in a book that we can also go back!
Jk: what really (happy) how??
Y/n: wait you only heard happy news that we can go back and if there is a happy new's then also a bad news right? (sigh) that we can only go back if someone press that button again which you pressed!
Jk: what (start crying and sobbing again)mommm dadd i miss you!😭😭 what we will do y/n?
Y/n: what we can do just hope that someone will press that again but now that wad not the problem the problem is in ancient time we are married and in so called love so we have to act like a couple infront of them beacause they are our ancient time family soo stop crying!( y/n hug jk to comfort him because he is sobbing hard)
A/n pov
(A/n: 😅sorry I forgot to write in my introduction that y/n also have a little crush on jk but she was also ignoring it because she think that he hate her)
Y/n pov
(After sometime jungkook stop crying and y/n tell all the plan to jk that how they have to react infront of there ancient family and peoples)
Y/n: so jk we have to all lovey dovey infront of our family ok?
Jk: ok
Y/n: ok so let's go now they must be waiting for us hmm?(smile)
Jk: ok let's go
No one pov
(They stand up and take a step when y/n tripped and fall because of her dress jk silently laugh and y/n didn't notice it then jk tought of teasisng her although they are enemies so he give her his hand and y/n smile and she also gave her hands and jk pull her a little but again he left her hand and y/n again fall on her butt)
Y/n pov
Y/n: ahhhhhh
( jk start laughing)
Y/n in mind: i m so stupid how can i think that he is gonna help me afterall he hates me
Jk pov
(I stop laughing when i saw tears in her eyes i think i went too far after all she conforted me and i make her cry ahh why did you did this jk then i gave her my hands but she didn't hold it and stand by herself ahh jk how can you think she will give you her hands again i fell guilty)
Jk: sor- (before I could continue she already went out i fell sad and i also went out behind her)
Time skip
No one pov
(10 days has passed jk and y/n are acting like a couple infront of their ancient family and people)
Jk pov
(After that day when I purposely left y/n hand and let her fall again from that day y/n start being cold towards me she only talk nicely to me when we will be with our ancient family and when she call me kookie and say i love u i fell something wierd inside me and i will lying if i say that I didn't fall for her you know what i mean now we are sitting with our ancient family but something is strange in y/n that i noticed she look so tired and pale bit she is forcing a smile not only i but eunha nonna also notice that and she asked but she said she is okay but suddenly)

Next part coming soon stay tuned💜💜
And sorry for spelling mistakes 😅
Byeee💜💜
Borahe💜