Part 7

Jk pov
(I open my eyes and found myself in a familiar place then i look at my embrace and there was y/n i smiled but it faded when i saw didn't saw y/n baby bump tears came in my eyes and suddenly someone call me and it was)
Professor: oo jk and y/n you came back sorry I wouldn't have tols u to clean the lab is y/n okay?(when i saw professor i cry harder thinking that i came in future again i was sobbing hard thinking that I can't hold our baby which is not our but we have a attraction by him/her i was crying until i felt a hand caressing my cheeks and i saw y/n sitting their with confused reaction i think that she didn't notice that we came back in future because her all attention was on mee)
Y/n pov
I open my eyes by a loud sobbing sound and when i look up i saw jk crying i then start caressing his cheeks he look up at me and hug me tightly i hug him back and say)
Y/n: what happened hmm and don't hug me tightly i m pregnant right?(then he start sobbing really hard i pulled back from the hug and made him look at me by holding his chin and asked)what happened?
Jk: look ar-around y-y/n(he said sobbing)
(I look around and then at my tummy and I didn't find my baby bump then i also start crying)
No one pov
Professor: emm what happened to you two did i did something wrong?!( professor was confused then he said) okk if i did then sorry now go back to your home it's already 4:00 pm go go you parents must be worried!
( y/n and jk looked at their professor shocked of what he have said)
A/n pov
(Actually they are shocked because it's been 10 days and 8 months till they have but their professor said that its only 3 hours actually whe they go to the ancient time in seoul it was currently 2:00 pm you are also confused right then let me tell you that in ancient time where they live time goes fast so which they are 10 days and 8 months in seoul it was only
  3 hours in seoul and let me tell you how y/n and jk came back here)

Flaskback

(While they were inside professor was on outside of the gate while they were fighting that time y/n bestfriend soo young  and jk's best friend jimin came and pleaded professor to let u two go but professor didn't accept her and jimin's request and told her and jimin to go home and if she and jimin will not he will not give y/n and jk marks so aafter listning that they both went their home when soo young and jimin left professor didn't hear you too fighting so he look inside and saw you two are cleaning the lab actually that was that time before jk found that remote after the professor left jk found that remote and everything happened)

Time skip/ time- 3:55 pm
Professor pov
( i was about to go home but before i have to go and lock the old science lab and i think that y/n and jk already went home i came to the science lan and was about to lock the door that's when i thought to have a look that how much things they have done in lab and i open the door and look that everything was like before nothing was changed i thought that they didn't did anything and i get very angry and thought of not giving them marks i was about to close the door when my something caught my attention and it was someone's hand the light was also on so i can say that it was someone's hand i ran to the hand and saw y/n and jk on floor and then i saw a remote in jk's hand and it was the remote to go to ancient times then I understand everything and click the button again)
End of flashback

No one pov
(Professor told them everything and told them to go home because it's already very late so jk and y/n go back to their own house and they didn't came to college for some days but today is they are going to graduate and everything went fine as always and about jk and y/n thay are dating and they told this whole thing to their family and of course they belive that because when they were tolding them all the the thing there were tears in their eyes(in jk and y/n's eyes) but they can't believe that jk and y/n were in love it was unbelievable for them of course who is gonna belive that the person's who hate each other very much like they are gonna kill each other ended up falling for each other)

A/n pov
(So say that yn and jk is going to graduate today)
Y/n look

A/n pov (So say that yn and jk is going to graduate today)Y/n look