Chapter 12

Date- 22.07.21
Happy reading🦋

"Tum"

Manik said in shock..

Man- Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho..

(You..what are you doing here?)

Per- Mai tumse baat karne aii thi....but you ..you stupid kitne zor se kicha mujhe..

(I came to talk to you...but you..you stupid you pulled me so fast)

Man- Oo..so you are blaming me when you are the one who was secretly following me...

Per- Listen I didn't secretly followed you...I was going to call you when you pulled me Suddenly.... And I wanted to talk to you..

Man- What's there to talk NANDINI??? I have nothing to talk to you..

Nan- You might not have anything to talk but I have .... A lots of questions which answer only you can give...

Man- Listen Nandini I don't have any answer... I am going...

Manik said with a blank face..

Nan- Really Manik... I just can't believe.... You left me 5 years ago.... You broke up with me... And I don't even know the reason.. Do you really think it's joke... Leaving someone as if they are no one...

Beating his chest with her tiny hands...

Why why why Manik why... What was my mistake.. Do you even know how much hurt I was... I was in so much pain...

Nandini was vurnerable... She was crying her heart out...

Everything was going well between us.... I even supported you in your every decision but still... You know how much I was going through...

Manik's eyes were wet showing so much pain and helplessness...

You you wanted to join army I supported you... You said you have to go to India I didn't mind.... I thought we can manage long distance relationship for a year... But after returning india you didn't contact with me...

Do you know how much I waited for your single message or phone call... I didn't slept for 3 days thinking you might call and I will not be able to pick your call... I waited , waited for you to call or message but when you did it broke me into pieces... Just a “I am sorry... It's over" and then no phone no message...

Manik was shocked seeing how much she went through but he didn't knew something much more happened in her life...

You know how much hurt I was... I had so many questions.... But no one to answer... I waited.. I had a little hope that you might return to me but .... Huh!! *sarcastic chuckle*

But when we finally met you are behaving as if nothing happened..... It's ok if you wanted to break up at least you could have told me...

I m not telling I wouldn't be hurt... Yes I would have been.... I would have tried stopping you pleading you but at the end would have left you for you happiness..but suddenly you left me without a proper closer...

I want to ask only one thing that was it just a fling for you... Have you ever loved me... Have you ever thought about me... How I will live... No fucking no ... Why why why..

Nandini's Sudden outburst startled Manik... She had so much pain... Manik was also in pain... He decision was neither easy for her nor for himself... His was also vurnerable and broken inside but he couldn't show that...

Leaving the person you love the most in the world is not an easy thing... Those who love truly only they can sacrifice their love for their loved ones...

Manik wanted to hold her , console her, hug her tightly and say he also loves her a lot... It's not just a fling .... He was now carried away by emotions and hugged her...

Man- I also had reasons Nandini orelse I never would have never leave you...

Nan- What reason can be it... That you had to leave me out of the blue...

Manik came back to his senses and breaking the hug said again with a blank face...

Man- Nothing... Nothing it's all past you just move on ....

Saying he left from there without letting Nandini to answer ...

Nandini *determined tone*- Fine Manik you won't tell me ... But remember I am also Nandini Murthy.... I will surely find the reason...

Nandini said this and went from there....

_________

Thanks for reading 🦋