Chapter 21

Date- 03.12.21

Happy reading!!

**************

Everyone is sitting in the lunch table trying to digest the new found information about Nandini....

Suddenly Cabir said something on which both diya and Aryaman choked on their food...

Cab- Guys don't you all think there's something between Manik and Nandini...

Dhruv- Yeah I also think... I have noticed them stealing glances sometimes...

Alya- And even so many coincidences about them...

Diya*coughing*- wha...what are u talking about guys??? There's nothing between them

Arya- Yeah Cabir I think Diya is right there's nothing between them...

Cab- Ok fine👍 what makes u sleep at night..

Diya and Aryaman then together stood up and said

Diya- I'm done with food so I will go.. have some work bye...

Arya- Me too... Bye...

They both left when all the others shared a look of 'dal mai kuch kala hai' (there's something going on)

•••••••••••

On the other side both Aryaman and diya are very scared...

Arya- Diya what should we do???? They are suspicious about Manik and Nandini....

Diya- I know Arya but I am more scared about meeting Manik and Nandini...

"You should be" Manik said coming from back giving them a mini-heart attack.

They both turned around being scared!

Arya- Ma...Manik you here?? Need something?

Man- Yes... Explanation!

Diya- Ab..about what? *Gathering courage*

Man- Why did you lie to me??

Di- When did we lie??? It's true I didn't find her! That's why I came running!

Man- Ohh really then why she said the other?

Arya- How will we know ??? Anyways we have work so bye!

Di- Yes bye!

Man- You both! Stop!!!!

But without listening to him they both ran away.

_________________

It was evening time Manik and along with few officers were working on documents and doctors were checking medical reports!!!

Suddenly a phone call came to Nandini so she left outside to receive the call....

Time skip*

It's been half an hour and Nandini didn't return back so Roshni went out to search for her...

Roshni came running inside the medical tools camp where everyone were waiting for her...

Rosh-*panting* Guys Nandini is nowhere to be found! I searched the whole camp.

Nav- What!

Arya- Is she really lost??

Man- Aryaman not again!* Irritated and tensed*

Aryaman kept finger in his lips and nodded.

Cab- What not again??? *Being suspicious*

Di- Everyone let's disscuss about this later and let's go find Nandini!