Chapter 19

Date-26.09.21
Happy reading 🦋

The bird was chirping when the sun peeped into a small room where two persons are visiting their dreamland in eachother's arms.

A ring of alarm disturbed their precious sleep...Nandini switched off the alarm and snuggled more into some warmth while Manik also snuggled into a soft pillow according to him....

Feeling the touch both opened their eyes and it took a few seconds for them to adjust the light... After adjusting both looked at each other and in a mere second Manik shouted his lungs out ....

Man- Ahhhhhh!!!!!

And after she started shouting Nandini also shouted with him....

Both stopped shouting and Nandini said...

Nan- Why the hell are you shouting???

Man- You also shouted for your kind information...

Nan- Arghhhh!!!

Man- But why are you sleeping with me....kya tumne mera fyda uthaya...

Nan- What mai??? (Acting mode) Manik don't you remember what happened last night...

Man- What happened?

Nan- Tum bhul gaye .. Hawww... Hum tum ek kamre me drunk thee... Aur phir..

Man- Aur phir...

Nan- Phir tum aur mai close aa rahe the phir...

Man- Phir

Nan- Phir ...phir aur close aa rahe thee...

Man- Wh... What... Phir *horrifying face*

Nan- Phir ... Our bodies were sticking to each other... Phir uske baad joo hona tha vohi hua... Ab mai details mai kaise batau mujhe sharam ati hai... *Acting shy*

Man- Nahi... It's not possible...

Nan- What?? Kyu possible nahi hai...

Man- Bass possible nahi hai!!!

Nan- kyu raat ko toh bohot sweet the orr subha sab bhul gayee.. dokhebaaz ... Ahhhhhhh hai bhagawaan abb mera kya hoga *and she started fake crying*

Man- Aree aree tum roh kyu rahi hoh???

Nan- Toh kya dance karu...

Man- Acha acha sorry tum joo bhi kahoge mai sab karunga...

Nan- Sachi... *He nods* Thik hai toh sach batao tum tab mujhe chorke kyu gaye thee...

Man- ...........

*Flashback*

"Hello everyone welcome to the "MNS2012" means 'Musical Night Space 2012' we are your host Ronald & Nancy"

Greenroom:-

"Nandini just calm down , you will rock it" said Diya trying to calm Nandini who was literally sweating in nervousness.

"I can't Diya I feel like I will mess up everything..."

"Its okay... By the way I want to ask you something Seriously" Diya said trying to divert her mind....

Nandini nodded and said while opening the water bottle cap "Yeah carry on"...

"Do you like Manik??" And Nandini spilled the water out of her mouth....

"What!! What are u talking about ?? Nothing sort of that" Nandini said acting innocent...

Diya raised her eyebrows giving 'i want to know the truth' look...

"Ok fine... Yes I like him" Nandini cleared...

"Ahh maiii gawddd.. really... I knew it. ... Since when..." And before she could complete the host called Manan's name so after wishing luck Diya send Nandini stage...

*Song*

"SEÑORITA"

"Oh my gawdd that was an awesome performance" Nancy said and Ronald joined "Absolutely ... I mean such a romantic song in their voice was the best .. let's give a big round of claps!!!! "

Nancy said "ok so now we will wait for the results but before that a surprise...."

Suddenly the whole lights of the hall went off .... And then the spot light fell on Nandini and Manik who was standing on his knees infront of Nandini holding a bouquet of red roses...

Nandini gasped looking at Manik sitting on his knees.... Manik smile and forwarded the bouquet towards her..

"Miss Nandini murthy you very well know I am not very good at tell those cheesy lines... So yeah a simple heart talk.... The day we first met yeah your first day of college and our dramatic eyelock with you in my arms... That's the first day I flirted with any girl whom I just met... But I got so attracted to you that even if I wanted to stay away I couldn't it's different that I never wanted to stay away though!!!

So I want to be clear that MISS NANDINI MURTHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO INTRODUCE ME MANIK MALHOTRA AS YOUR BOYFRIEND INFRONT OF EVERYONE!!!"

Nandini was in tears and the whole crowd was shouting "Say yess and kiss"!!!

Nandini went on her knees infront of him and holding his hands shouted HELL YESSSS!!!!! And both kissed eachother infront of them!!

________________

Parking lot!!!

"Seriously Nandini even though I don't know how Kriya won the first prize but still the whole limelight were on you both" Diya said in excited tone opening the car door...

"No Diya , Kriya is really a talented singer and she deserves the prize so leave that... And I am happy with the 2nd prize and a boyfriend!!!" Nandini said...

Diya made a face and said "See now you even started showing off that u r not single anymore..."

Nandini laughed closing the car door and both drove off...

____________________________________

PRESENT 💝

Manik and Nandini are in car going back in the camp....

Nandini's POV.

Does he remember the day??? Ohh he must ... But then its been a long time does he remembers Arghhh it's really getting tough now... Should I ask him... What no I must be mad... Why should I ask ... Won't it show that I am still stuck up in the past...

But what does he mean about what he said earlier...

Few time earlier!!!

Nan- Sachi... *He nods* Thik hai toh sach batao tum tab mujhe chorke kyu gaye thee...

Man- *A long breath* Listen Nandini I know tumhe har answer jan na hai but I can't say... Toh sirf itna jno ki whatever I did it was needed to do for me for you and for us...

Thanks for reading 🦋