Epilogue

Date- 11.05.22
Happy reading♥️
Last chapter, since today is my bday🥰

•••••••••

The door of the room opened as Manik was fixing his tie! He understood who it was just by hearing the footsteps, whereas the person was trying to tiptoe. Key word trying!

"Good morning Jaana!" He said without turning around as the person made an angry pout but then making a pretty face asked "How am I looking Mr. Papa Malhotra?"

Manik smiled and turning around picked up his 4 years old, daughter Elisha Malhotra!

"Oh my god! Is it my daughter or a fairy princess?" He said making an amazed face as she flaunted her red velvety frock with her curly brown locks, hair clips enhancing its beauty!

"Its your daughter, and a fairy as well!" She said giggling, making Manik chuckle and kiss her cheeks hard!

"Shasha!" Shouted her mom aka mrs. Malhotra making both of them scared! "What did you do this time?" Manik asked knowing his daughter very well! Elisha made the most innocent face and said with sugar coated voice "I not do anything!"

Manik just raised his eyebrows knowing how good an actor she is! "Your wife- my choco- out window! So mamma's lipsticks- also out window!" She said dropping the act, unable to form a complete sentence!

Manik's eyes widened in horror! If anything his wife is possessive about the most, it will be her lipstick shades first other than anything! She loved collecting all shades of a colour and never let anyone touch it!

Before he could think of any idea, for how to save them, the door flinched opened by one and only Mrs. Angry Malhotra! Elisha went and hid behind her dad!

"What the cupcake! Ms. Elisha Manik Malhotra, come out right now! You better give me an explanation!"

"Mamma dadaa's idea!" Elisha swiftly turned the gun towards Manik's head! Manik's eyes were ready to fall! She said and ran away from there.

Nandini was going to chase her when Manik swiftly pulled her back and settled in the bed with her in his lap. "Calm down wifey! She is just a kid!" "Yeah right! You always defend her!" She said making a pout! Manik just pecked her pout and keeping his hands in her tummy said,

"You should calm down orelse our baby will also become hyper!" Nandini was shocked, would be an understatement. She looked toward him with widen eyes.

"Manik I wasn't trying to hide it. Its just that I wanted to inform you properly, with preparation! I swear!" She said in a breathe! "I know baba! Dont worry" He said kissing her forehead.

"Wait a minute! How did you know?" She said being a curious cat. Manik chuckled and keeping her head in his shoulder he said "Well how can I miss your sudden mood swings, weird food taste and mostly all those behaviors that you did during your first pregnancy. "

Nandini's face showed she was shocked!! "Ok ok now lets go!! We need to reach in time or else Diya and Aryaman are gonna kill us. Since I already missed their engagement, I cant be late for the wedding!" Manik said to which Nandini nodded.

"But I still can't believe they actually fell in love while reuniting us! I mean they always use to fight so when I heard about them, I was practically shocked!" Nandini said, amused.

"Thats true! But I guess thats what love is. Very sudden and unthinkable! " Manik said. "Even think about Mukti and Abhi! Even they got married! And I can't believe Roshni and Alya both are pregnant and having same due date! It feels happy to see all together and happy! Right?" Nandini said with a content smile playing on her face!

"Right!"

"Manik! I just hope no matter what happens everyone should be this happy and contended! "

"Everyone will be!" He said kissing her forehead and taking her in a hug!

" But where is Shasha?" "Must be with Sana and Suha!" " Lets go, I need to make her wear shoes!"

And they both left holding each other's hand.

Dehleez pe merey dil ki
Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

Haan sikha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
Haan sikha maine jeena, mere humdum

The diary NM got closed!

"Suddenly that spring they met again and again they would be separating, but this time the distance will be of a few days and not some uncertain waits, they knew!"

Though the story ends but its just their beginning towards their happily ever after! They will have a lots of ups and downs, happy and sad moments. But thats what life is about right? To spend every kind of moments with the peoples you love and have them by your side.

In this journey of life we might lose some people but still we will gain some as well, not for replacing them but to enhance life!

Manik and Nandini who again met suddenly that spring, made a saga of their own, little, normal but unique love story with every pinch of feelings!

And thats what we call LOVE<3

~Ends~

HEy guys, remember to read my new story "Lawless love"<3