International Student Exchange (Y/N) x Antoine)

Requested by: @marvel7starkid

Prompt: Antoine and (Y/N) meet in France and become foreign exchange students at East High and North High.

A/N: I don't know anything about France or student exchange programs so feel free to correct me if something is wrong. Imagine Antoine with an accent in this. There are also lots of time skips in this one since I am not writing an entire book or chapter.

TW: bullying

**********

Antoine's POV:

Today was just another horrible day at the Kingsworth International School in stupid old France. I was ready to graduate but still had two more years left of secondary school. Year 10 was just as bad as year 9 because this guy, Alban, kept on shoving me into the restroom stalls during lunch. I don't like being shoved around but haven't told my mama yet. I want to have a better life preferably in the states where Broadway is. France is not fun.

"Hey theater kid, ready to miss lunch again?" Alban grabbed me by my navy blue polo shirt that part of our uniform and picked me up.

Great. Here we go again. I can't avoid this guy. He's too strong for my tiny body.

"Hey, put him down!" I heard a girl scream from behind me as Alban was opening the boys' restroom door.

"Why are you telling me what to do?" The guy holding me said while I was nearly choking.

"I said put him down now," the girl screamed in the hall as she watched the guy holding me drop me.

I thought that I was gonna fall and break my neck on the tile floor but the girl who had screamed at Alban caught me in time.

"Hey, you okay?" the girl said as she put me down so that I could stand up.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for saving me. Alban usually shoves me in a restroom stall during lunch break," I stuttered as I looked into her eyes.

"Oh silly me. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm (Y/N), I'm in your writing class," (Y/N) put her hand out for me to shake.

"You probably already know me but I'm Antoine," I shook her hand and smiled at her.

(Y/N) had a very cute and smooth accent. It was easier to understand than mine was at times.

"Want to go to the cafeteria together?" (Y/N) took my hand confidently as I took hers.

"Yeah," I didn't know what to say since I've never held a girl's hand before that wasn't my mom's.

************

*Three weeks later*

(Y/N)'s POV:

I really like being around Antoine. He is a good listener and had an accent that was easy to understand. He's also really shy at times but can be really talkative other days. It's like he has a different personality everyday. It's kind of fun except at times when he doesn't say anything at all.

I was about to message him to see if he wanted to hang out but my mom was calling me from the kitchen.

"(Y/N), you know that theater program that you wanted to apply for in the states?" My mother called for me from the kitchen.

"Yeah, the one in the states that we don't have here in France. The flyer for the exchange student program that I gave you last week to review?" I mumbled under my breath since I was begging my mom to look into the program and do some research on how long it would be.