Only thing on my mind: (Portwell x Jina)

2nd request by: madships

Prompt: Jack comes to opening to surprise Gina on opening night of B&B and confesses his love to her. E.J also wants to confess his love to Gina. They both do a romantic gesture for her and she has to choose who she goes with.

***********

Gina's POV:

The Cast of East High's production of Beauty and the Beast had just finished with their opening night show. Everyone was told to change out of their costumes by Miss Jenn so that they wouldn't damage them before the next performance.

I was the first person to come out of the girls' dressing room in normal clothes since my costume wasn't as abstract as Ashlyn's. Normally, I would stay and help the other girls untie their dresses but the dressing rooms were tiny. However, Natalie Bagley, our stage manager told us before the show that we had to change quicker and take turns so that each girl had space and privacy to change.

So, now here I am resting my head against a wall outside of the girls' changing room. I am exhausted from being on stage, remembering lines, and songs but I need to save some energy for the cast party later on tonight.

"Gina, sweetie come with me. Your brother is here to see you. He said that he was adopted," Miss Jenn called me as she walked over to wear I was resting my head.

"Miss Jenn, I don't have an adopted brother. My brother is in Atlanta," I propped my head up and stood up straight to face my drama teacher who looked a bit glum since we didn't win the Menkies.

Its alright though. We did the best we could and I thought that the show was fabulous. Kourtney did an excellent job on the costumes and makeup and Ashlyn was the perfect exactly like Belle on stage.

"Well someone is here to see you. Follow me," Miss Jenn lead me to  a private corner in the main hall where our families were waiting for us.

I knew that my family wasn't waiting for me in the lobby. My mom is working in Arizona on a long-term project and my brother is still in college. I don't mind not having anyone here to see me perform though because it's always been that way.

When Miss Jenn turned the corner to leave, I immediately saw Jack and ran over to hug him. I didn't think that I would ever see him again.

"I'll leave you two to talk. Don't forget to wipe your makeup off Gina," I watched Miss Jenn attempt to wink at me but miserably fail before she walked away.

I turned to face the boy who i thought I'd never see again and gave him a big hug before he could talk.

"Jack? How'd you find me? How'd you get here?" I backed away from the hug and smiled at him.

Instead of answering my question, Jack stood in front of me smiling and brought pulled out a bouquet of roses that i didn't know he had in his hand behind him and handed them to me.

"Well, I saw your script when we were at the airport during your spring break and had to come see you dance in the show but I couldn't get a ticket so I told the security guy that I was family so he let me wait in the lobby. Anyways, remember how  I told you before that my dad is a pilot? Well, I was supposed to meet my mom in Layton city but decided to take a detour to come see your show first with my dad's ariport miles. I also wanted to give these to you but they are a little bit smashed and wilted from being in my bag so long sorry about that," Jack pointed to the beautiful rose bouquet he placed in my arms.

Its okay that they are a little bit smashed. I can fix them and put them in a vase. I have also never received flowers or a gift from a guy before so this means a lot to me.