RJ forever? (Ricky and EJ)

Requested by: Puppers12

Prompt: Ricky and EJ date and keep it a secret till they are invited to a game of truth or dare by their friends.

A/N: apparently E.J plays lacrosse according to something I found on the internet. Also, they are all sophomores, except for E.J who is a Junior in this story. Sorry for all the time skips I kind of had a lot of ideas for this one.

**********

*One month ago*

Ricky's POV:

"Ricky, will you please come to the lacrosse game with me just once? I know that you said you wouldn't go to any school events this year since you said that high school is lame, but please just one game," My best friend, Big Red nudged my shoulder as he ate his lunch special of chili fries that i thought were disgusting .

"You never want to go to sports events, what is up with you?" I nudged him back.

"That girl, Ashlyn that I like from Biology class is on the cheer team and she's gonna be there. I don't want to go alone and my mom is doing concessions because she's on the PTA. So, be a good friend and come with me just this one time?" Big Red gave me a half smile while he finished eating.

"Ok, one game," I looked over to the guys' lacrosse team table and saw my crush E.J laughing at something one of team mates said.

"Oh I see why you want to go to the game now," Big Red tapped on my shoulder and winked back at me since he knew that I was gay.

I don't even think my parents knew. I didn't exactly hide it from them it just hasn't come up at dinner conversations. I've never kissed a boy before or dated anyone so I could just wait to tell them later.

Later when I got home and finished my homework, I showered and changed into the only nice polo tee I owned. I wanted a second opinion from a girl on my outfit since my mom wasn't home so I decided to text my friend Nini who was in my English class a picture of my outfit.

Nini quickly replied back with a thumbs up and finished off her text with a winky face. I wasn't quite sure what that meant but I hope that she would soon realize that I like guys because she has been flirting with me a lot lately.

When I got to the field I saw Big Red sitting on the bleachers wearing his wildcat t-shirt and baseball cap but he wasn't sitting alone. He was sitting with Nini and her friend Kourtney.

Great. This is going to be embarrassing because I came just to see E.J play lacrosse in his very attractive uniform.

When the game started I tried my best not to look at E.J on the field. It wasn't hard to spot him since I memorized his jersey number 18.

As the game began, it became harder to not look for E.J's jersey. While I was so busy looking for my crush on the field, I didn't realize that Nini had switched seats with Kourtney. She was now sitting inches away from me and had her hand placed on the bleachers as if she was reaching for mine. It made me uncomfortable knowing that she liked me and was so close to me. I didn't want anything to happen between us since we were friends.

"I gotta go to the restroom," I announced while Big Red ignored me.

He was probably looking for Ashlyn who was cheering during halftime.

I didn't really have to use the restroom. I was uncomfortable being so close to Nini. I had to get out of there. I don't want my secret to be revealed to Kourtney and Nini they seem to be people who want to know all of the school gossip.