Prologue

Walking through the Japanese airport, I noticed I got a few stares. They probably knew who I was, but honestly I don't really care. I was here in Japan for a few reasons, my father wanted me to be happy, and he knew I had always admired Japan on so many levels. He also realized that I wasn't a little kid anymore, and I wanted a career that didn't revolve around just modeling; don't get me wrong, I love modeling, but recently, it has came to my attention that it just didn't feel as accomplishing as some would think. 

   This will be a good start for me, it's not like I wanted to leave the very few friends I had, but i was ok with it. Considering, I focus most of my energy heavily towards my studies, I think I'll fit in here. I've always been really advanced, but I didn't get a normal life like I would've liked personally.

   Before I start school at Ouran, my father is meeting up with a man that owns and runs a very popular company here in Japan. I'm suppose to stay with them, because of various reasons. There's one that's unknown though. Father said that they have a private police force that will provide extra attention in keeping me safe, on top of that, he believes that it will be a good idea to stay with someone he could trust. But yet again he confuses me, claiming there's one more factor to this, but they still need to "discuss." 

   Before you ask, I couldn't come with my mother. She choose to abandon us when I was a child, because she couldn't "handle" the pressure of having to take care of a fetus constantly. And yes, I just called my child self a fetus. I call all children that. 

   As I dragged my suitcase around, I went to the west wing of the airport where there was suppose to be a driver picking me up. Looking around, I saw many faces, but one had the sign with my name. 

    The guy holding it seemed too young to be a driver. That's weird.