Chapter 2

Soph's POV

   Today was the day... My father will be a dinner guest at the Ootori's. Supposedly, they were planning on discussing something. It's probably business, it is just simply going to be irrelevant. 

    I walked downstairs in my uniform; it fit like a very tight hug. All I needed to do now was grab my backpack, I placed it down earlier to be sure I had it. The hell. My backpack just like disappeared out of thin air. I swear I'm gonna make u- 

   "You looking for this," I glanced up at Kyoya Ootori holding the very thing I was in a hassle to find.  Of course like the bully he is, he held it up really high, I was only 5'3. It seemed odd considering I'm a model, but I always wore heels, which made me appear a lot taller than I actually am. 

   "meanie..." I muttered under my breath. I think he heard because a smirk appeared on his face as he slowly stepped towards me.

   "Well that's not very nice of you, is it?" I looked up but yet again, I just pout. "Hmm, how about we make a deal, if you say sorry, I may consider giving it back." Unfair much.

   "Apologize for what?" I  said raising my voice a little. I think I heard a chuckle escape from his mouth after I made that comment,

   "You are being a little cocky, correct me if I'm wrong but technically, you really shouldn't be getting cocky with me." What did he mean by that, hmm he knows something. I raised an eyebrow but as soon as he grabbed my wrist my facial expression changed like that.

   "fine I'm sorry"

   "For what?" Ugh the jerk, he is so mean sometimes. 

   "For giving attitude, and uhhh, calling you a meanie," I said sighing, finally. He lowered the bag giving to me. He took his hand and patted me on the head. What am I some sort of pet. Sometimes, he truly does annoy me. I saw him smile with amusement, does he find this entertaining, treating me like a pet or something. 

   I followed him out to the car, where the driver greeted us. To be nice I was going to flash him a bright smile to start his day out on a good note but before I could, Kyoya pulled me into the car, jeez. He wears so much cologne, it is like a fresh minty forest. I kind of like it, it really reminds me of one of many traditions we have during christmas break. The log cabin.

    As I was lost in my thoughts, I was snapped back towards reality when kyoya tapped me on the shoulder. Of course. We were already at school, that felt awfully quick. I just blushed from being embarrassed, how could I let myself get carried away into my thoughts for that long.  Stepping out, I faced towards the school. I suppose today is like a test, but it's very unpredictable. Anything could happen. He slammed the door to scare, me and unfortunately for me, it worked. I jumped and shrieked. The only thing that meanie, jerk face, know-it-all did was of course smiled as he was entertained. What was he trying to do. 

   "You should have class 1A," He said. How did he have my schedule, was he trying to be mean. "I should warn you, I would rather you stay away from the Hitachiin twins." I was going to say something else, but nope. "The hitachiin twins are quite troublesome, considering they often drag people into random things. Not only that, they also are very, how do I say this, sneaky. They really can be Morons, besides, I really wouldn't want you to get in trouble." 

    "Yeah sure!" I gave him the most innocent smile, little did he know, I have some twins to go hang out with. I wanted to get pay back. This is on him, if he has a problem with me trying to live my life, that's not my problem. 

  It didn't take long before I was standing in front of the class, great I had to introduce myself. I mean whatever, how bad could it be. "O-oh I'm Soph and I transferred here from the United States." I wasn't in the mood to go into further details, afterall she never said it had to a very specific one. I looked up from my feet and noticed two ginger heads snickering. They were the only pair of twins in class 1A, so I assume they were the ones Kyoya called troublesome morons. I mean lets be real, who would actually listen to him.