Chapter 4

As I was trying to cover my blush, a cough sound made itself known. A maid stood there with her hands in front of her, and her head down. "U-um, Mr. Ootori has requested for both of you to join them." Kyoya silently grabbed my arm, and led me to where my father, and the other Ootori's were sitting.

   I sat down; my father took my hand under the table and squeezed it. His look what soft, almost sympathetic. What the hell?

   I squeezed the hem of my skirt as Mr. Ootori started to talk. "As both of you are aware, the Ootori medical institutions are interested in going international and open host uptake throughout North America. And As a symbol of business the two of you will be wedded after graduating high school."

Wedded?

That means. I'm getting married to... kyoya Ootori.

Shouldn't I have gotten a say in this? I couldn't even look at my father, all I can do is sit there and smile. Is this what they were all hiding, the fact I'm being forced into marriage after high school? I don't even get to live my youth out before settling down.

    Everything slowed down. My breathing hitched as my father got up, to shake Mr. Ootori's hand. Snapping back to reality I stood up, and kyoya followed soon after.

    "Well kiddo, your mom and I are going to fly you out back to the states for Christmas break," he paused examining my expressions. "This will be best for all of us, I promise you that everything will work out." He said trying to pull me in for a hug. I pushed away, and shook his hand smiling.

    "I'll see you soon." I said, and I walked away. I feel sick to my stomach, I was basically being married off to a rich guy for what? Money? Scratch that I was being sold off.

A/N: I'm just saying this is a short chapter lmao