4 ( ◠‿◠ )

Jay's pov:
I woke up to some noise coming from outside, I sat up and looked around, noticing I was at the boys house, i woke up feeling a little hazy, remembering the events that happened last night, I got up to quickly pick up the mess I had made, but noticed it was already cleaned up. I looked to the bed side table and noticed a small note with a glass of water and some fruit.

Hey Jay, I woke up really early today to check up on you, I didn't wanna bother since I noticed you were still asleep, so I left some food and medicine here for you, you sort of cried a lot last night so I brought the pain killers just in case your head hurts. I'm glad you stayed
     -Nabi

I cant believe I fell asleep, I wasn't actually going to stay here. I hate to feel like a burden, and I hate having people look after me, it just makes me feel pathetic. I ate the fruit and took the medicine really quick, I went to brush my teeth and shower, and went downstairs to just leave. When I was getting to the living room I bumped into someone way shorter than me. Making them almost fall, out of instinct I grabbed their arm and pulled them to stand straight. "Oh Jay! Hey how do you feel?" Realizing it was Nabi, I just knew I wasn't going to go home just yet.
"Oh hey" i said. "How do you feel?" She asked as she looked up at me. I noticed she was wearing a onesie that way a bit way too big for her. She looked cute, the way the sleeves covered up her whole arms and the little hoodie almost covered her eyes. Wait wtf, no. "Well I was actually going home" I said as i walked past her. "Mmm nooo... you're not, well WE are, I told you I was taking you to bring your clothes duh" she said as she grabbed my arm and dragged me to her car without even letting me say anything.
"Nabi, I hope you know you're just dropping off" i said to her as i looked out the window. "Jay, stop, you're not going to stay in that house, i don't care what you say, it's not good for you, and trust me I would know"

Nabi's pov:
After that, the whole car ride he stayed silent. When we got there we saw that there was no one home. Luckily. We made sure to park a little bit away just in case his parents got home. "Do you think they'll be here anytime soon?" I asked as I stood behind him waiting for him to open the door. "Nabi go home, my parents can get here anytime soon" "That's fine, we can just hurry" i said as i walked in his house. This isn't the first time I've been in his house, we've had about 2-3 sleepovers here when his parents go on vacation and stuff. "Im serious I don't want them to see you" he said as he turned around and grabbed me by my shoulders to attempt and make me turn around and out the door. I went under his arm and ran to his room. "Hurry up Jay, I'm serious too".
He gave up in no time, and started handing me his clothes so I could put them in bags and luggage as well. We were doing that for around 10-15 minutes. When all of a sudden we heard a door opening. Me and Jay looked at each other, surprised. Fuck his patents got here. "Jay, Jay, go in the closet" i whispered as i grabbed the bags and threw them under the bed. "Nabi what the hell no" "shhh" i said as i pushed him in the closet and went in with him. The closet was so small, but we sort of fit. My chest was against his and our heartbeats were about to jump out over how fast they were beating. We heard footsteps getting closer. The door in the closet, sort of had wholes, or like a space where you could see from, so we could kinda see each other's faces. I just put my finger up through my mouth, signaling him to be quiet.

Then all of a sudden, his room door opened. "Why does he always have a fucking mess?! I swear he isn't good for anything" I heard his mom say. I looked over at jay and he was just looking down. "Oh come on honey, we're leaving in an hour anyways, the plane tickets I bought for Seattle are booked, if we don't leave right now we'll be late, so don't even worry about that boy, that's why we're going leaving in the first place" I could tell Jay got upset. I put my finger under his chin so he could look at me, and I gave him a reassuring smile, while also grabbing his hand and holding it for reassurance. When we heard the door close, we both got out. "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah, whatever, I'm used to it, let's go" I could tell that now he was fine with leaving. We threw all his stuff in my car and left. "Jay, please talk to me, I know I'm so annoying with this, but talking to someone actually helps" i said as i drove back home. "Nabi, no, I hate feeling like a burden, I don't want people to feel bad for me, I hate when people feel pitiful towards me, it sucks" i slightly glanced at him, and as expected, he seemed upset. "I won't feel pity, I've gone through this whole toxic parents shit, I'm not going to tell you that you shouldn't worry about it, I'm just here to listen, and like I said, having someone at least listen, is a big help" "Fine, but I'll just tell you when I feel like it, not right now, because we're almost home" "I'm going to tell the boys you're moving in" I said as I parked. "That's fine, I think it's time anyways" he said as he got out and we went to grab his things. I smiled to myself and we went inside.

"Guess what guys?!!!!" I screamed as I went in our house, and all of a sudden a pack of boys came running like crazy. "What?" "What?" "What?"
"Guess who finally decided to move in?" I asked as I pointed at jay. "WHAT!!" "How did you manage to convince him?!" Jungwon asked as he went up to jay and gave him a small hug. "I have a little magic you know" and all of a sudden. Idk if i was hallucinating, but I saw a small smile on Jay's face.