~|lempe|~

In the Mirkwood forest
...

"The path turns this way"Thorin said,we walk through the forest following the path until we reach a corner, Dwalin uses the end of his ax to feel the ground for the path "This way"Dwalin said,we follow Dwalin and carry on following the path until we reach nightfall "Air...I need air"Bofur said "My head, it's spinning! What's happening?"Oin said "Keep moving"Thorin said, suddenly, Nori, who's leading  stops "Nori, why have you stopped?"Thorin asked "The path, it's disappeared!"Nori said "What's going on?"Ori asked "We've lost the path!"Bofur yelled "Find it. All of you, look."Thorin said "Look for the path!"Dwalin said,I sat down on a rock and looked at Bilbo "I don't remember this place, none of it's familiar"Balin said "It's got to be here"Dori said "What hour is it?"Thorin asked "don't know, I don't even know what day it is"Dwalin replied "Is there no end to this accursed forest!"Thorin said.

"Look, a tobacco pouch. There's Dwarves in these woods"Dori said "Dwarves from the Blue Mountains, no less. This is exactly the same as mine"Bofur said "Because it is yours, do you understand? We're going around in circles, we are lost!"Bilbo yelled,so I'm not the only one that the spell can't affect "We are not lost. We keep heading east"Thorin said "But which way is the east? We've lost the sun!"Dwalin said "The sun. We have to find.. the sun"Bilbo said to himself,he looks down and taps his head "Up there"he whispered "We need to..."Bilbo said but sees all the dwarfs fighting "let's go"I said as I claimed the tree together with Bilbo " I can...see a lake! And a...river. And the Lonely Mountain!"he said chuckling once we where on top of the tree "We're almost there!"I said and looked at him "Can you hear me? We know which way to go!"Bilbo yelled to the dwarfs "Hello?!"He yelled but fell down from the tree.

I got down and saw spider but no Bilbo "Kill them. Kill them! Eat them now while all their blood is running"A spider said "Their hide is tough. This could be juicy inside"Another spider said "Stick it again. Stick it again. Finish it off"Another said "The meat's alive and kicking"Another said "Kill them, kill them now. Let us feast, feast, feast. Feast, feast!"The first spider said,in these situations I prefer not to understand them "I'm here!"I yelled and got the first spider attention,he lunged himself at me,but I jumped over him and pulling my sword then one of his legs "It stings! It stings!"The spider yelled,as the spider took a few steps back I launched myself at it putting my sword into his head killing it.

I helped Frodo free the dwarfs and they all fall to the ground "Where's Bilbo?"Bofur asked "I'm up here!"Bilbo said "And Euphoria?"Kili asked "I'm here"I yelled,a spider then launched.
itself at me knocking me to the ground,my sword falling next to me, I quickly grabbed it and threw it into the spiders head,I walked to the spider and pulled my sword out,I ran back to the dwarfs only to find them surrounded by elf's "Kili!"Fili yelled as we heard Kili scream "And you are?"Legolas asked me "I'm Euphoria,daughter of Gandalf the grey and The Lady Of Light" I said and put my sword back into its holster "search them"Legolas said "Hey, give it back! That's private!"Gloin said "Who is this? Your brother?"Legolas asked "That is my wife!"Gloin said "And what is this horrid creature? A Goblin Mutant?"Legolas asked "That's my wee lad, Gimli!"Gloin said.

"*Are i spiders firn?*(Are the spiders dead?)"Legolas asked Tauriel in elvish once she arrived "* Yes, but more will tul-. Hain're growing bolder*(Yes, but more will come. They're growing bolder)"Tauriel replied in elvish,she looked at me and kneeled "Tauriel don't"I said and grabbed her hand "*Ha has been an, verui an*(it has been long,very long)"She said in elvish,I nodded and gave her a hug "I need to speak with Thandruil"I said "*Hi na- an ancient edhelen blade. Forged bui nin kin*(This is an ancient Elvish blade. Forged by my kin)"Legolas said in elvish "Where did you get this?"Legolas asked Thorin "It was given to me"Thorin said "Not just a thief, but a liar as well"Legolas said as he pointed he edge of the sword at Thorin's throat "He found it in a Troll cave"I said and put the sword down,Legolas looked at me and smirked,I shook my head and started walking "*Close i gates*(Close the gates)"Legolas said as he was about to enter the gate,but he stops and looks behind him "Legolas!" I yelled as he walked into thru the gates.

"Some may imagine that a Noble quest is at hand. A Quest to reclaim a homeland and slay a dragon. I myself, suspect a more prosaic motive. Attempted burglary, or something of that ilk"Thranduil said and leans down to look closely at Thorin "You have found a way in. You seek that which would bestow upon you the right to rule. A King's jewel. The Arkenstone. It is precious to you beyond measure, I understand that. There are gems in the mountain that I too desire. White gems of pure starlight. I offer you my help"Thranduil said "I am listening"Thorin said smiling "I will let you go, if you but return what is mine"Thranduilsaid "A favor for a favor"Thorin said "You have my word. One King to another"Thranduil said "I would not trust, Thranduil, the great King, to only his word. Till the end of all days be upon us!"Thorin said,Thranduil looked shocked at his words "You, lack all honor! I have seen how you treat your friends! We came to you once, starving, homeless; seeking your help. But you turned your back! You, turned away from the suffering of my people and the inferno that destroyed us!"Thorin said "*Imrid amrâd ursul!*(May you die in dragon fire!)"Thorin said in Khuzdul "Do not talk to me of dragon fire! I know its wrath and ruin. I have faced the great serpents of the North"Thranduil said suddenly one side of Thranduil's face becomes distorted, showing signs of being once burnt, then as he steps back his face returns to its normal state "I warned your grandfather of what his greed would summon, but he would not listen"Thranduil said "You are just like him"He said and got to his throne "Stay here if you will, and rot. A hundred years is a mere blink in a life of an Elf. I'm patient. I can wait"Thranduil said,I walked away and once I was out of sight I pulled my ring off.