Preview and Announcement!

So guess what?! The first chapter of A Pirated Heart's sequel will be available on Wednesday, March 11! I know a lot of you were asking for an announcement here on A Pirated Heart and I would hate for my fans to miss out just because they're not following me!  So here ya go!! :D

And I thought I'd give you a little preview of what's coming in the next book! 

ENJOY! 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Kaden fought against the chains that bound him and others. Arabella would walk right into the gods’ trap because she cared too much. He knew it. Jarrus knew it. Damien knew it. Ashik knew it. The gods knew it. The problem with having a heart is that it leaves its owner open to weaknesses.

Kaden suddenly wished Arabella didn’t have her heart because at least he knew then she would survive.

Now he didn’t know and it was all of his fault. His foolishness had led them here. He had been so concerned with why their hearts were connected that he hadn’t basked in it. He should’ve taken the time to marvel at the fact that despite years of torture and years of him just being generally awful, he had managed to find his destined one.

He should’ve kissed her more than the handful of times he had. He should have made her smile more, laugh more, and keep her from seeking her revenge. He should’ve made her forget her rage and made her focus on happiness.

Instead he let her revel in her anger while he was too busy contemplating his place in the universe’s plan.

“A demon who loves can be killed,” one of the gods boasted.

“Did she truly think that we’d let her live? An abomination like her?” another god gloated. Kaden struggled harder. The others were still unconscious. He needed them to wake up.

“Quiet. I hear someone,” Circe growled in a whisper as Kaden looked up and pleaded with the universe.

Please don’t let it be Bella.

“I have no met anything more foolish than a god. Not even humans come close to your level of idiocy,” A sharp angry voice echoed from the darkness.

“Bella, no! Run away! Go!”

“Not even that idiot comes close to you lot.”