chapter 6 Senku

Senku decided to seek Taiju's guidance in deciphering the puzzling messages from Gen. Taiju was known for his emoji-laden texts and might have some insight into the matter. After all, trying to comprehend the ramblings of a magician was proving to be a daunting task.

Senku: What does this mean? 💅
Taiju: Why?

Senku: A guy I'm texting used it with little evidence or reason.

Taiju: What do you mean by "texting"?

Senku: I use my phone to send him messages.

Taiju: No, I mean, did he give you his number and is he flirting with you or something?

Senku: Yeah, he did give me his number.

Taiju: Wait, who is it?

Senku: Gen.

Taiju: Asagiri?

Senku: Yes, that Gen.

Taiju: Um, bro, why am I just hearing about this?

Senku: Honestly, I didn't think it was important enough to tell anyone.

Taiju: My best friend is about to possibly get his first boyfriend, and he didn't ask me to be his
wingman? 🤕

Senku: Boyfriend?

Taiju: Yeah?

Senku: Who said anything about a boyfriend?

Taiju: You mean to tell me that you, a gay man, are texting your celebrity crush, and when he sends an emoji that symbolizes "gay people," you're not thinking about the possibility of becoming his boyfriend?

Senku: Hold on a second. There are so many things wrong with that sentence. Why do you think I'm gay? Why do you assume I have a crush on Gen? Does that emoji symbolize being gay? And why did you put quotation marks around "gay people"?

Taiju:
1. Just look at you.2. The way you look at him with heart eyes.3. Well...4. I don't know, lol.Taiju: Are you saying you're not gay?
Senku: ...I didn't necessarily say that.

Taiju: PFF, LMAO, I'M TEXTING YUZU. BRB.