Chapter 38

We almost didn't make it out to the lobby in time after Hunter saw me put on the new pink bra and panty set. I had to lock myself in the bathroom to finish getting ready. He's insatiable, but I'm no better. After the pleasure ripped through our bodies, the only thing we wanted to do was fall asleep in each other's arms, but we had to honor our commitment to the guys.

"Well, it's about damn time," huffs Bryson, all impatient and inconvenienced.

"Sorry, guys, Jenna couldn't keep her hands off me," Hunter replies with a huge laugh. Red-faced, I swat at his arm and all the guys laugh at me.

Patrick throws his arm around my shoulder. "It's ok, Jenna. We've all seen him naked before. We know what takes you all so long," he replies as he holds his hands up like he's measuring something.

"Oh my God! You guys stop! We were just in there getting ready," I lie.

"Getting ready to break the damn bed," Hunter says as he smacks my behind.

"Jesus! You too?" I ask, looking at Hunter. "You guys are too much. I can't even deal with you." I roll my eyes at the guys who are still laughing at me and I can't help but join in. Boys are so gross, but it still beats hanging out with petty girls any day of the week. "So do all y'all's girlfriends catch as much shit as I do?"

"Girlfriends? We ain't got no stinking girlfriends," Justin says, crinkling his nose.

"Wait a minute. You mean to tell me that not one of you have a special girl in your life?"

"Nope," Justin answers. "Not a single one of us. I tell you what, little Miss Jenna. When we get home, you can hook us all up with some of your hot nurse friends."

I tell them I will try and we load into the van. The lodge has been good to us, including the transportation to wherever we want. Hunter asked the manager where we could rent a car so we could drive around and see the Christmas lights. Without a single thought, one of the lodge employees volunteered to drive us around in the lodge van.

This poor guy has no idea what he volunteered for.

The young man steps out of the van and lets us know that he will be our driver for the night. I pull him aside to personally thank him for the extremely kind gesture. He tells me that he knows about the guys and their past in the orphanage and says he is happy to be a part of tonight. I wonder how he knows that information, but I give him a small smile and thank him again. Hunter has saved me a seat in the back of the van, so I cuddle up next to him as all the guys take their seats. The guys talk amongst themselves and point out the window at the passerby's.

I lean into Hunter and ask, "How does the driver know about your...um...past?

"This isn't our first time to this lodge. We came a couple years ago and got pretty close to the staff. They are really good people here. That's why we came back. Justin sat at the bar one night, talking to the bartender and told him about our upbringing. I guess word got around so that's how they know."

"Oh," is all I can say.

I didn't know this wasn't their first time to the lodge. Then again, I guess there's a lot of things that I don't know about Hunter and his brothers. I have to remind myself that I have only known them for a week and I can't learn everything in that short amount of time, no matter how inquisitive I am.

"Damn, guys! Look at that house! Shit's crazy," Justin says, forehead pressed against the window. I gaze upon what they are staring at. The house really is exquisite. The roof is lined with beautiful multicolored LED lights and every window in the large home has a scene from a Christmas movie playing on them. The driveway is decorated with large lighted arches and the trees in the front yard are wrapped with blue lights. The house next to it is decorated to look like a gingerbread house and has animated figurines scattered throughout the front yard.