Chapter 89

Hunter

I've never fucked anyone as hard as I just did to Jenna, but I hope to do it again soon. Makeup sex really is the best sex, as it turns out. As hot as it was, I fear I have taken it too far. I was really rough with her and it could have been too much. I was so angry with her and it was either that or scream at her. Those aren't exactly the most mature or healthy options but being inside of her makes me forget everything. It seemed like she enjoyed it as much as I did, but I need to make sure.

She is in the shower so I finish the laundry that I interrupted. She is just stepping out when I walk in and hand her a towel. I haven't been nervous around her in a while, but right now, I am petrified. She thanks me as she wraps the towel around her body. I can't read her expression so I am just going to have to man up and say what needs to be said.

"Hey, I just wanted to make sure that you are ok with what just happened?" I ask her cautiously.

"What do you mean?" she asks, her head tilting to the side, her locks falling on her shoulder.

"I mean in the mud room. I was...um...I was really rough."

"What? You mean the best sex of my life?" she smiles. My body relaxes a little, but she deserves an explanation.

"Uh, yeah. I was so worked up and I may have gotten a little carried away. I just want to make sure I didn't cross any lines." My worries vanish when she struts across the room and palms me.

"Baby, don't you dare apologize. It was hot as hell. I loved how commanding you were. It really turned me on. You didn't cross any lines. You can take out your anger and frustration on this ass any time," she says, smacking her back side and walking over to the sink.

This fucking woman.

She's not this fragile little damsel. She is a woman and she knows exactly what she wants. Her confidence and her appetite for me is so sexy. "You went from angry to sex God to gentle. Your mood swings really do give me whiplash though," she laughs.

"I'm glad I amuse you," I tell her, leaning against the counter and lifting an eyebrow.

"Oh, you do more than amuse me," she says, raising her eyebrows repeatedly.

God, she is perfect. Even if she does make me padded room mental sometimes. I exhale deeply, walk out of the bathroom and then walk back in.

"Hey, come here," she tells me. I walk over to her and she wraps her small arms around my waist, looking up at me. "You were actually worried about being rough with me, weren't you?"

I nod, dropping my eyes to the floor. She leans down to meet my eyes, lifting my chin with her fingers to look at her. "Hey, you know me better than that. I told you a long time ago that I would punch you in the face if you tried to make me do something I wasn't comfortable with." She laughs, making me smile a bit. "Hunter, I thought it was hot as shit...seriously. Nobody has ever ripped my clothes off before. If I'm being completely honest, it's always been one of my fantasies."

"Seriously?" I ask, suddenly aroused again. Something about knowing I fulfilled one of her fantasies is extremely satisfying to me. It makes me want to rip this fucking towel off her.

"Yes, really. All I could think when you did it was, 'This is my man'. He is taking what's his. It was sexy as hell. Feel free to rip my clothes off any time."

"I'll remember that," I smirk as I lift her up on the sink, standing between her legs.

I move my hand to the soft skin on her neck and bring her lips to mine. She kisses me ever so softly, quite the contrast from earlier. I deepen the kiss until we are rudely interrupted by the sound of the doorbell.