- 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐥,𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚 ➪ 12:55 𝐀𝐌

"nah i blame myself, she wanted to get out but i wasted time" i told Kory as i rolled up my blunt.

"it ain't your fault. someone set her up, that's how it is around here. she ain't dead she'll be alright." he said to me lighting up the blunt and i shook my head no.

"nah, some shit has to change around here. setting up family members, all over some nigga tho. wildin" i said raising my tone and grabbing the blunt out of his hand.

we watched the ambulances run past us and some tears started rolling down my face.

"Karter, salome is stable to speak now" kamiyah said reaching out her hand to me.

"comon nigga let's go" kory said dusting off his pants and crushing the blunt cold.

"karter.. shes okay, and alive" kamiyah said walking towards me.

"let's go" kory said and i shook my head no.

i got up and dusted my pants off. i smacked korys hand and walked the opposite way from the hospital. i swear, by the time i die, yasir , ari, and solana bodies will be six feet under..

               𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐥,𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚 ➪ 1:55 𝐏𝐌" ari, shut up" i said giggling and grabbing my heels from the guards

" ari, shut up" i said giggling and grabbing my heels from the guards.

"you're now free, leave" the guard said to me and ari.

"Where unique at?" i asked ari as i felt the cold breeze hit the side of my neck and smiled.

"i gave her to salome, might press charges on her for kidnapping too shit" ari said laughing at me.

"nah, sick as hell" i said laughing and tapping on her shoulder.

"wasnt julius supposed to pick us up and drop us at the jail yasir at?" she said in a questionable tone and raising an eyebrow.

"yeah, but i don't know where he at." i said to her pulling my phone out of my back pocket.

"yo julius where the fuck you at?" i said yelling at the phone.

"oh shit, i'm on my way." julius said before rushing to hang up the phone.

"this nigga so slow, ain't even funny" ari said rolling her eyes and fixing her hair.

"on god he is. swear i hate that nigga" i said back at her sitting on the steps.

 swear i hate that nigga" i said back at her sitting on the steps

𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐥,𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚 ➪ 2:35 𝐏𝐌

"you're finally here ." ari said getting into my car as i put my black hoodie on.

"took you long enough julius" solana said and i shook my head up and down.

i started the car and drive away from the jail.

with my gun loaded and hidden in the car, i drove us far into the woods and pretended my car ran out of gas.

"fuck wrong with you?!" solana screamed at me slapping my head, causing for my hoodie to slip off exposing my face.

"karter? what the hell going on?" ari said coming closer to my face.

i got out the car and opened the back door of the car.

"don't ask me whats going on bitch" i said before shooting ari three times in her chest.

"what's going on? you tried to kill your own sister. that's what went on" i said before shooting solana twice in her head.

i shot them five more times then got in the car and drove off.

as i heard solana try to breath i drove us down to the lake, at the end of the woods and took the gasoline from the trunk.

"i'm s-so sorry" solana said to me reaching out her hand to hold mines.

i stuffed her hands back in the car and took all my shit out of the car. i poured the gasoline on the car top and tires, then set the car on fire with a match.

watching my car go into flames, i sat down on the rock and smiled .

"yasir, you next nigga" i said cracki mf my knuckles and wiping the sweat off my face.

i got a call , from kory. of course i answered.

"help me bro.." he struggled to say before the phone went off in my ear.

xx