- 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐥,𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚 ➪ 9:53 𝐏𝐌

"that nigga can't come anywhere close to me, word" I said to mitch grabbing the weed out of his hand.

"where's ari and that other girl? aint heard from them since we all got out" mitch said looking at me.

"nigga i don't know, they not answering either." i said back at him inhaling the smoke.

"two young female adult bodies have been found burned alive right next to lake roland. The two bodies haven't been identified, if you have any clue who it might be, please contact the police as soon as possible." the man on the television said before mitch rushed to turn it off.

"fuck they mean two female bodies?" i asked looking up at mitch.

"i don't know yo.." mitch said back at me in confusion.

"call juju, see if he ever picked them up" i told him grabbing his phone off the table and giving it to him.

he dialed up juju's number and i sat on the chair tapping my thigh waiting for him to respond.

"yo, did you pick up ari and solana from the jail the other day?" mitch asked.

"nah, when i got there the guards said they saw them get into somebody else's car. maybe an uber i don't know.." i heard juju say

mitch slowly brought the phone from his ear.

"fuck nah, nah nah nah. fuck that" i said in shock..

"salome?karter? who the fuck" i thought to myself .

               𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐥,𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚 ➪ 10:55 𝐏𝐌

" no bro, hold on for me please" i said grabbing kory hand tight.

"i love you, so much. i love kammy and kariel too, tell them that please" kory said catching his breath and gripping my hand tighter.

"you can tell them that yourself, you're going to make it. my birthday is next week too. remember when we planned out that restaurant?" i told kory as my tears dripped onto his forehead.

"happy birthday bro.." kory said then his grip got lose on my hand.

"BEEEEPP" the heart machine echoed as his heart and breath stopped.

"NOOO! DOCTORS! NOO" i said attempting to do cpr on him.

"i love him too much, please help me" i said crying my eyes out as the doctors stood there and watched me.

i laid my head on his chest. i felt the water pour out of my eyes as my teeth clenched together.

"on god i'm spinning for you snd salome. i'm not stopping until my life is put to an end, i put that on me" i whispered under my breath as i lifted my head from his chest.

i looked at the doctors and wiped my face. I pulled my shirt down and walked out of the room. i saw them pull a white sheet over kory's head and i couldn't take it no more.

i ran to my car and grabbed my gun.

"Yasir, you're a dead man" i said cocking my gun back..

               𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐥,𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚 ➪ 11:59 𝐀𝐌

"i don't need help, i got it." i said standing up out of the wheelchair on my own.

"AUNTY SAL!" unique said as she ran up to hug me.

"hiii babyy, ima be home with you real soon i promise" i said blowing her five kisses and patting her curls.

i took a couple of steps ignoring the pain in my back.

"when am i getting discharged?" i said looking back at my doctor.

"next week. we not keeping you too long " she said to me jotting down a couple of notes.

"you hear that baby? one week-"

"unique, we gotta go now." a strange tall man said coming over to grab unique.

i squinted my eyes to see if i could recognize him .

"dalonte? you've been with unique?? oh hell nah!" i said raising my tone.

xx