- 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐓𝐮𝐜𝐬𝗼𝐧, 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐳𝗼𝐧𝐚 ➪ 11:11 Am

" Salome George , Karter Howard , Unique Valez " I said in a shaking voice as i wiped the sweat off unique forehead

"Room 302 , 6th Floor " the lady said chewing hard on her gum and handing me the keys.

"thanks." karter said picking up the luggage.

"i hate you so much for making us live this far up." i said laying unique head on my shoulder.

" it was the only room still available, be happy i even got us a place" he said kissing my forehead.

"let's go." i said moving my head away from his lips and opening the room door.

i put unique on her feet and looked around the apartment . Two bedrooms, One big living room, connected to the kitchen and diner room, One big ass bathroom.

i smiled as i took off my shoes and my shirt. Sweat, odor, tears, everything was in that shirt. i opened the balcony and smiled even harder as i looked down.

"new start." Karter mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

"dibs on shower" i said as i ran past karter and beat him to the bathroom.

"watch unique. get out a clean set of clothes for her." I said to him as i locked the door.

i looked at myself in the mirror and took off my clothes. i lifted up my head as i saw the bruise on my arm and neck.

i picked out a couple of things out of my hair then turned around and got into the shower.

i turned on the water and ran my hands down my body until i got to my thigh...

"you're okay. i'm here right with you." my mom said washing my thigh with her homemade soap.

"you want to tell me what happened?" she asked gently pushing my head back and rubbing on my neck.

"he touched me. after i said to stop, he didn't stop." eight year old me said trying to stop crying.

"who's he? how did he touch you?" she asked placing her hand back on my thigh.

"Jordan... Jordan George, daddies son." i said moving my moms hand from my thigh

"how did he touch you?"

"i don't know mom. I don't want to know. stop fucking asking." i said raising my tone and getting out of the bath.

i stormed off into my room then slammed the door shut. i sat right behind my door and broke down..

"i'm sorry , baby. talk to me when you're ready." she said softly, cleaning up the supplies out of the bathroom.

" she said softly, cleaning up the supplies out of the bathroom

"Karter, you can't leave the things here. help me take them in the room." i said wrapping my towel around me.

" i'm tired bruh." he said unloading our documents out of his backpack.

"i'm tired too, you don't see me complaining ." i told him struggling to bring the bags in the room.

he rolled his eyes and helped me bring the bags into the room.

"thank you."

"you welcome." he said lifting up my chin and kissing me.

xx
short chapter.

xxshort chapter