- 𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐥,𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚 ➪ 2:25 𝐀𝐌

"Y'all can't let this man watch unique. fuck wrong with y'all?" i said sitting back in my wheelchair.

"why not? it ain't like you're the mother or anything.." delante said squinting his eye at me.

"and it ain't like you the father either. you don't know how to watch kids whatsoever" i said making my way to grab unique away from him.

"let me have her." delante said trying to grab her out of my arms.

i hit him hard, causing him to let go.

"oh my God" i said holding unique hand and rubbing her back with my other one.

"i knew i fucked up bringing her here" delante mumbled and scratching his chin.

the nurse came and pushed me and unique back into the hospital room and locked the doors.

"give me back unique!" delante yelled slamming his body across the door.

i flicked him off and sat unique down in the corner of the room.

my phone rang, and before i could answer it karter ran into my hospital room.

a little splat of blood on his shirt, sweat all over his forehead, and he was out of breath.

"we need to leave this town, before it's too late." karter said trying to catch his breath and sitting on the ground.

"you, why? what's going on?" i said in confusion

"it dosent matter. we need to leave" karter said stuffing some of my things in a nike sports bag.

"i can barely walk" i said under my tone.

"well you needa start learning how to walk." he rushed out to say, pushing his head back.

               𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐥,𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚 ➪ 3:45 𝐀𝐌

" man what the fuck" mitch said lifting up his head with blood rushing out of his mouth.

"we- we need help" i said holding my wound and applying pressure onto it.

"help" mitch tried to scream but we had no luck.

we were in a dark ally, nobody around us to hear or see. suffering for air, my blood came up my throat and i started choking on it.

"don't die on me" mitch mumbled , hissing his teeth in pain.

"i'm sorry bro." i said tossing my head back on a rock.

as my own blood , stopped me from getting air, i felt a sting in my chest and my body went into shock.

i saw mitch hand get loose around his chest and not too much after that, i quickly saw black.

𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐥,𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚 ➪ 4:10 𝐀𝐌.

"what's going on?" salome said to me as i strolled her outside.

"nothing, don't stress it" i said putting her into the car.

"where are we even going?" she asked to me lifting up unique and putting her onto her lap.

"somewhere far, and somewhere safe. we can start over." i told her stuffing her things into the trunk of the car.

i looked around to make sure nobody was seeing me , then i got into the drivers seat and quickly drove off.

"is your phone charged?" i asked salome grabbing a charger out of one of my packed bags.

"yea, it's on 98 percent" she said as she brushed her fingers thru unique hair trying to calm her down.

"can you just tell me where you're taking us. i'm hungry." salome said raising her tone.

"wherever seems far enough for me." i said getting on the highway.

"okay."

xx
sorry for the break, i was being lazy. i got new ideas for this book tho.