Know Me Too Well

(This is my first one-shot.This inspire by a song 'know me too well'.One of my favourite song.So enjoy!)

Little description:

Levi and Mikasa are siblings.Who are both players.Eren and Jean always forgive them even though they done it a lot of time because they love them with all their hearts.Till Levi and Mikasa knew their mistakes..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

In the living room.

"Baby~Can I go out with my friends?"Levi ask.

"Who?"Eren curious.

"Oh,you know..Hange the psycho bitch and Erwin the legend eyebrows.."

"Ok,I guess.."

"Thank you,love"Levi kiss Eren right cheek,and skipping to the bedroom.

Eren sigh,grab his phone and call Jean.

"Hey,dude.Have sometime?"

~~time skip~~

Eren's POV

I am now hanging out with Jean.We both have a same situation.Our lover's were a cheater...you might be wondering 'why don't you just break up with him and find others who loves you' I know Levi's loves me,but it his habit.Playing people's heart,same with Mikasa,his sister.Jean also love her.That's we here.We have same situation.We use to fight a lot,but now we just being close friend who always tell each others problem.

"You think they would stop?"Jean ask.What a stupid question.

"Of course no.Well, I don't know about you but Levi never going to change.You don't know how many times we broke up and get back together" I said,a bit piss.

"Same,I just can't do it.But the thing is that they want us back,not others" Jean said.

"I know it's weird.They probably want our money" I said.

"Maybe..but what if they love us,but they can't control"Jean said.

"Hmm..I felt like I wanna break up with him for real.."I said.

"I also think about that, I wonder what Mikasa would do.I bet she would call me many times for sure since it's already happen once"Jean said.

"Wanna do it? I'll do it if you do it too"

"I'm okay with it,but it just that I hope we won't regret it"I said.

"They probably won't.They could find other"

"Wow,you sound like you really hate her.Are you really Jean? because Jean is a simp for Mikasa" I said jokingly.

"No, it's just that. I'm tired of being like this. I felt like I'm useless. Easily fall for her. Then always do what she want and take care of her heart but she never take care of mine.I love her,but the more I love her,the more hurt I feel"

"I know..they won't stop"

"So,what are we really gonna do?" Jean ask seriously.

"Well,in order for us be happy to. Is doing it for real,and help each other.We might not get to hold back if we take care ourselves. We need to take care each other"

"I know this sound like I'm give up,but I felt like we still gonna lose"

"I also felt like it, but it's not wrong to stay hold on right?To see how long they can go and how we can go"

"Yeah"

"But how?"

~~time skip~~

I pack up my bag. You must wondering 'why?'.Well, me and Jean been thinking to break up with them over the text.You probably think 'what a jerk' but they won't even gonna pick up anyway and they would come home really late. Mostly, past midnight.. I don't want to think what they would do.. me and Jean rent at the beach.We will stay there.To just chill, probably make some friends,love but mostly relax and enjoy. I don't wanna know about Levi for sometime. Hopefully,I can hold myself...

~~time skip(because I'm a queen of time skip👑😌)

Levi's POV

"Eren~" no reply.Where did he go? Did he go out?With who?He never go out by himself... My phone ringing. I check it and it was Mikasa.

"Hello,sis"

"Levi, have you seen Jean?He's not home"

Eren also not home..Oh well, I could careless. He probably at his mother house or maybe urgent work at his office that he forgot.Jean is his worker and they always fight.So, it's impossible for him to cheat on me with Jean,even other people because he's loyal and loves me. They are both top and Jean is straight so no way.

Soon me and Mikasa talk about having new lover to play.It was so fun having people to play,even Eren. The reason I want him to stay with me because I'm comfortable with him. It's rare to find people that I can get comfortable with even my sister Mikasa. We always fight as kid but now we didn't and get comfortable with each other.

~~time skip next day(told ya)~~

Eren isn't home. He wasn't at his office because I call some of his friend workers. He and Jean both gone. I call him many times but he didn't pick up.Was he kidnapped? Me and Mikasa call them but they didn't pick up. If they cheating on us I swear-

I call Eren again then he picked up.

"Eren!where have you been!" I say with furious.

"Levi, I want to make this clear and I want this to be the last time I say" Eren said.

"What do you mean?" I ask.This is weird.Eren sound so serious and he call me by my name.(Me: call me when you want, call me when you need, call me- oh sorry)

"We're over"Eren said. I laugh.

"This is serious,Levi!" Eren shouted.

"Oh,sorry. Are you serious?haha. What makes you think that we can break up? We already break up many times but we end up together back.haha!" I said,like seriously. It's true.haha.

"I'm serious you idiot!" Eren said. I stop laughing. Well, I can live without him.

"Okay, I'm fine. I don't care that much" I said. Why do I feel hurt?

Then Eren hang up.I messed up..

~~time skip few months~~

My life is miserable.After me and Eren break up. I can't feel anything. I don't feel happy anymore. All I feel is sad, pain, stress and anger. I spent all my time to forget about him but it didn't work. I broke up with everyone I dated. Same as Mikasa. She turn really worse. She call Jean everyday but of course he didn't answer.She look like she about to go crazy. Who am I kidding, we both look worse. I look much more dull. Everything makes me angry. They didn't answer us till now. They know us too well..

(I'm sorry this didn't end well and I'm sorry if I make a mistake on spelling or grammar 😅)