Jealous Levi

This chapter is my idea. Enjoy✨

Little description: Eren and Levi are a couple but they not just normal couple. They are killers or you could call them yanderes. They are crazy for each other. No one knows they are killers. Only one person knew. That is Hange Zoe the hacker. Eren and Levi make a promise to not kill anyone anymore so that they can live normal life, but one day..Levi can't take it anymore..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

"There's that bitch!" Levi said as he grip the car's steering wheel. Eren and Levi are about to eat lunch together. Levi borrow Eren's car because he have to go Hange's house. He goes to Hange's house because he want information about the girl who is head over heels over his Eren. Now, he is waiting for Eren but the girl keep clinging over Eren. Which makes it hard for Eren to get to the car.

Levi got out of the car and went to Eren. "Eren" Levi said with cold voice as he glare at the girl who clinging to Eren's arm. "Hey, love. I'm sorry" Eren said as he look at Levi then look at the girl who was clinging to him and look back at Levi while make expression 'help me,love' to Levi. "It's okay,baby. Let's go" Levi said, pull Eren from the girl then walk with Eren to the car while glare at her. They arrive to the car and get inside. Levi gave her the last glare which is his famous death glare.The girl just stood there. Froze but then just smirked. Levi saw it but just frown about it.

Eren and Levi now drove to the restaurant. They arrive at the restaurant,take a place and order. After they order. They didn't say anything. Especially, Levi. He look outside, avoiding Eren. "Love?" Eren started. Levi didn't answer. "Love, if you have anything to say just say it.." Eren knew Levi is mad at him. "Love, let me explain.." Eren said hoping Levi would look at him atleast but Levi didn't. "Listen, that girl were the one who pull me. She wants me to eat lunch with her and I swear I decline but she pull me" Eren said. Levi look at Eren and sigh. "Eren, I know you wouldn't do anything like that. It's just.." "It's just?" Eren ask. "It's just that she want to steal you from me. She knew we married and didn't care about it. She just smirked when I glare at her. I just want to kill her" Levi said. He wanted to shout but since they at restaurant, he can't or people know about it. Eren just smile. Looking at his cute lover jealous just make him feel happiest man in the world. That means Levi love him so much. "What are smiling about brat" Levi said as glare at Eren. "I love you" Eren said as he creep his hand to Levi's hand and held it gently. Levi blushing mess. "Why so sudden brat" Levi said looking away. Not wanting Eren looking at him while he being tomato. Eren chuckle. "So cute. Still shy Levi but at the same time scary" Eren said. "Why you always make me feel like this.." Levi said getting more flustered. "You're the one who make me,love" Eren said. After sometime the food arrive and they enjoy it.

~~time skip Eren already get back home, do his stuff after work like shower and etc~~ (i don't want to write about it cause it's gonna make this chapter so long)

Eren and Levi sitting on the couch, in living room watch movies and, cuddling each other. Eren almost fell asleep because he work hard in his office. Levi and smile softly. "Eren, if you feel sleepy you can go in" Levi said. "No, I will sleep if you sleep.." Eren said as he yawn. Which makes Levi giggle. Levi turn off the tv and gets up. "Come on, let's go together. Let's go to sleep" Levi said as he drag Eren to their bedroom. They lay on their bed. Levi play with Eren's hair till Eren fell asleep. Levi make sure Eren is completely sleep because wants to head out..doing something..

After Levi make sure, Levi quickly change his clothes to all Balck and wear a mask so that people won't know that it was him. Levi head to the kitchen and grab kitchen knife. He pick the sharpest one so the girl will feel the sharp pain..

Levi got out of the house quietly so Eren won't notice he left. Levi got information about the girl and where she will go next. The girl is on her way back home muttering about something. Levi try to get closer to her to hear what her muttering about. They are at abandon alley. People didn't use this alley because there was murder case about. Well, that case is actually cause by..Eren and Levi..

Levi grin as he remembers his memories killing alot of student in this alley and suprise that Eren also use this alley to kill people that he's(Levi) close with..

Levi getting closer and closer to the girl muttering since he can't hear her muttering clearly. Levi then heard her muttering. She was muttering about him and Eren!

"Stupid midget guy. Eren was suppose to be with me. He doesn't deserve Eren. He's short as fuck and really clingy. Annoying little rat shit" she mutters.

Levi gets really mad. He feel like he was about to burst his anger. Then, he did..

Levi tap her shoulder.

The girl turn around.

"GOODBYE BITCH"

Levi slice her throat without even give her to say anything. Blood splatter everywhere. Blood come out her neck making a puddle of blood. Levi smiled wickedly,then laugh like crazy person. "Yes, I did it again.." Levi whisper to himself. "I DID IT AGAIN AHAHAHAHAHA" Levi laugh. Then he heard some girl scream run away. 'shit' Levi thought. He run the other way. He took shortcut that he can arrive to his house faster so that Eren won't find out.

~~time skip he arrive at their home~~

He came in house tip toeing. 'I can't make a single noise or Eren would kill me!' Levi thought. He was about to go upstairs, then all of sudden the light from his behind. Levi turn and immediately get pin to the wall.

"Where have you been?" Eren ask with venomous voice. Levi shock and don't know what to say. "I-i-" Levi stutter. "ANSWER ME PROPERLY!!" Eren shouted. Making Levi whimper and tears coming out of his eyes. Eren then realise what he did. He immediately hug Levi. "I'm so sorry,love. I don't know what came up to me" Eren said as he kiss Levi's head. Then, slowly break the hug. He look down. Avoiding eye contact with Levi. 'Shit. He scared of me now..' Eren thought.

Then, all of sudden Levi pull Eren into a kiss and break it. "No, I should be the one who suppose to say sorry. I go out without your permission and at night.Plus,.." Levi said. "Plus?" Eren ask. "I-i- killed s-someone" Levi said as he look down. Eren sigh "It's okay,love. I know you got irritated by the girl who clinging at me when the time we about to go lunch. You hate her a long time ago too" Eren said. "How do you know it's her?" Levi ask. "Isn't it obvious? You mad at me easily. Then, you go to Hange's place. When you hangout with her, you guys always hangout other place except our house and hers but suddenly you want to go to her house to 'hangout'. From that I know you will kill that girl one day" Eren explain. "So, you not mad at me? Why you didn't stop me? Why you just watch? Didn't you say we should help each other? Why-" Levi complain ,then Eren quiet Levi down by put his hand on Levi's mouth.

"Shh..How about we talk about this tomorrow" Eren said. Levi nodded. Eren grin and pick Levi up bridal style. "P-put me down idiot!" Levi said. "Why? We going to sleep together anyway. You must be tired killing that girl since you haven't kill people in a long time. I just helping you to get sleep" Eren said. "Hmph" Levi huffed.

They both arrive in their bedroom. Levi change his clothes to something comfy. Then, they cuddle each other saying sweet nothings till the other sleep..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! How you guys doing!