Savage Love

This one shot inspired by this song 'Savage Love'. I like with BTS version because they have a rap. I love BTS rap line! But don't get me wrong! I love all of them OT7 but rap line caught my eyes everytime! So, enough about me fangirling BTS and enjoy!

Little description:
Eren and Levi are known for being cutest couple but it's all fake..Eren have feelings for Levi from the first time he met Levi,while Levi just using Eren to get Erwin jealous and get back with him. Eren already knows that he's not the one in Levi's heart. He knows it's all fake but every guy will do anything for their first love...

This angst y'all!! I just wanna try to write angst! Plus, actually everytime I listen to this song, it's always remind me Jean because he loves Mikasa but Mikasa loves Eren more. Then Mikasa and Eren love each other. Jean just sacrifice for Mikasa's happiness and her love for Eren. I literally just wanna cry everytime I hear this song 😭😭😭. Anyways, enjoy🤧😢

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

Eren and Levi walking on hallway. Everyone smile and jealous of them because they are cutest and happy couple in school. Everyone think they are perfect for each other but oh boy.. they totally wrong.. they are not a couple but fake couple. No one knows except Eren's best friend Armin. Even Mikasa=Eren's adopted sister, Levi's cousin and also known as their best friend that lives together with them didn't know. She really they're together since she ship them.

(I like Mikasa supportive,nice and sweet sister/best friend/cousin! but at the same time mean,evil and rude Mikasa 😀 Who else feel like this!? Or just me🗿)

"It's Erwin! Hold my hand!" Levi whispered. They hold hand and smile and at each other while walking past Erwin. Then they walk to private place. "Did Erwin see it?" Levi ask. "Yeah.." Eren answer since his view when Erwin they past by is Eren's. "What did look like? Did he frown? Does he make jealous face?Tell me!" Levi excited. "Well, yeah..his thick eyebrows almost cover his face. So yeah.." Eren said jokingly. "Hey, don't say that. He looks good with his eyebrows" Levi said with angry tone because Eren make fun of Erwin. "I'm sorry but how long are we gonna act? I'm getting bored" Eren whine. "How many times do I have to tell you!? Till he wants me back" Levi said with frustrated tone. "Well..I think he wants you back but you know.. everyone think we dating and love us be together..So he can't just come between us like that.." Eren said. "I don't care what people think. We're not real couple. After me and Erwin got together then we're done. You can find someone and I'll repay you with helping to get with someone you like. Easy right? Or I'll do anything you want for a year?" Levi said. "Hmm..okay I guys" Eren said look down. All he wants is Levi to be his lover... real lover.. "Cheer up! Come on let's get to class" Levi cheer,grab Eren's hand and go to class together.

~~after a few months~~

Eren is in his room, studying as always. Plus, the final exam are close. "EREEEENN!!!" Levi yelled Eren's name, running to Eren's room very excited. "Levi,why are you screaming my name? What you so excited?" Eren ask as he helping Levi make his way to Eren's bed. "What is it?" Eren ask again. " Eren, Erwin wants me back he say in text! Look!" Levi show to Eren.

The text:

Erwin:
Levi, I'm sorry that I left you.
It's because I thought you
weren't happy with me..
When I see you with Eren,
I know you weren't happy..
I can't bare seeing fake
happy smile you give..
Levi, I let's get back together
and happy as we are before?

Eren felt heart break reading what Erwin said. What makes him more broken is that Levi looks happy. Levi can't stop smiling and fangirling by what Erwin sent. 'Guess I'm not useful anymore.." Eren thought.

~~after few more months~~

Levi waiting infront of emergency room. He's in hospital right now. Erwin got on horrible accident. Levi is really worried he can't clam himself and cry alot. Doctor said Erwin has blood lost. Levi know Erwin had no family members. Erwin's parents have died since he was born and doesn't have siblings. Eren arrive after moment and try to calm Levi down and comfort him. Levi sooner fell asleep because all of stress and cry.

After few moments, the doctor woke Levi up. Then tell Levi good news and bad news.."Congratulations,sir. Your lover survive but needs some rest..but the bad news is.. your brunette, green colour eyes friend pass away because he give most of his blood to your lover.." doctor said. "W-what!? H-how!? They not related!!" Levi confuse. "I guess this will explain everything" the doctor gave a letter to Levi. "Your friend told me to have it to you..he said it will explain everything.." the doctor then left Levi. Levi hurriedly open the letter and read it.

Dear Levi,

I'm sorry that I kept this secret from you. I'm actually Erwin's secret brother.. Erwin doesn't know so don't blame him.. it's my fault.. I come to your school is to find Erwin but then I saw you run up to me and kiss me so suddenly.. I immediately fell in love with you.. funny right? I never thought that the one you want is Erwin..I felt so jealous of him to have angel like you..but for the sake of your happiness.. I let you use me.. seeing you happy with Erwin and Erwin happy with you make me so relief.. seeing you smile make my life complete.. I know you might think I'm a coward and liar for keeping it from you..Well, I guess this is it.. My last words for is.. I love you..

Love,
Eren

Levi started cry after reading the letter.

"I love you too.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is sucks as fuck 😃. I'm bad at writing angst aren't I?