Blossom Tree

This is female Levi.. Levi's name is still the same..So,yeah..ENJOY!! This chapter inspired by the picture above.

Little description:
Eren is really popular meanwhile Levi is tsundere. Everyone doesn't like Levi but only some people like her. Levi likes Eren but don't know if Eren doesn't like her back because of her attitude...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi's POV

There he is!! Eren Jäeger! Everyone is clinging around him..I want to go to him and snatch him from everyone,then claim him mine, but I'll look like idiot for doing that!! Eren will think I'm weird and leave me! Hmph! I pouted. Valentine's Day is tomorrow! I can confess to him how I feel! but.. I'm so cold to Eren. I don't want to look weak and easy to get! Alot of guys these days look down woman and think they are king! Can do anything to us! We female are not to use like a toy!

"LEEEEVIIIIIEEEEE!!!" someone call's me. Oh god.."LEVII!!" This woman!! "HANGE! YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT MY NAME!! YOU CAN JUST COME HERE!!" I yelled back. The girl who shout my name is crazy psycho bitch, Hange Zoe.. I have no choice but to go to her. Everyone is look at me like a weird person. I gave them my famous cold glare. At first I felt embarrassed but now I don't care. All I have to do not to feel embarrassed is not to look at Eren. I know Eren is looking but if I look at Eren and act like that make me felt want to burried myself.

I arrive where Hange were."What do you crazy bitch!?" I ask. This better be important. We are actually at our hangout spot. This spot is where me and Hange met. She comfort me the time I cry on my third day of school. I got make fun off by those shitty mean girls! Now I don't care about them. I even roast them. They grew more hate to me but didn't dare to bully me since I break one of girl hand. It's not my fault she touch me with her disgusting, unwashed and touch guys body hands. "Hey, Levi! Come here sit down!" Hange said scoot over for me to sit. "So?" I curious. "When are you going to confess?" Hange grin. "W-what!? Me!? No! Of course not me! I don't like anyone!" I denied while blushing hard. "Hmm..sure you do.." Hange said with 'I know your lying gurl!" face. "No, I don't like anyone. Plus, who even gonna like me! No one in this school like me! Everyone hates me because I'm cold!" I said, frustrated. "I know but don't you have feelings for anyone? Not even famous Eren Jäeger?" Hange said. "No, he already girls around him. It's probably waste of time liking him" I lied "Oh well, I thought you like someone but if you do confess to that person under blossom tree. It will make your crush likes you back and make you and your love be together forever". RIINNGG!!! The school bell ringing. "Welp time for our class! Come on Levi!!" Hange help me get up. I felt like someone watching me..

Eren's POV

There she is!! Levi Rivaille Ackerman!! She's so beautiful!! Her smooth undercut dark ravenette hair make her look tough!! Her small figure make her looks so adorable!! She yelled make the whole school heard her, it's annoyed everyone but for me it's sounds like an angel!! Her cold icy glare giving people chill down their spine!! So cool and adorable!!

I can't see her walk away since people surrounding me! When Levi walk away looks so cute and beautiful!! I stop everyone talking and push them out of my way following beautiful Levi. I found her sitting with her best friend Hange-san. They are talking about a confession! Who Levi gonna confess!! I hope it's me! She too adorable for be with anyone else other than me. Levi said she didn't like anyone but she's blushing! She does have a crush! She denied. Then Hange-san mention my name to her. Levi still denied and say it was waste of time liking me because I'm too popular! If I weren't popular will she notice me? Then love me back? (I just notice Eren sound like a yandere 😃 but maybe might do yandere Eren or Levi. Which one?)

"Oh well, I thought you like someone but if you do confess to that person under blossom tree. It will make your crush likes you back and make you and your love be together forever". Hange-san said. Maybe might be the one who do it. Yes, I'll confess to Levi-chan first! Tomorrow it's Valentine's Day!! RIINNGG!!! Ugh, it's class time! I don't have same class with Levi!! I should go before Levi see me.

~~in Eren's class~~

I'm so bored!! I wanna see Levi..her small figure already make me happy. Even,she didn't look at me notice me. I already make a decision that I'll confess to Levi tomorrow!

~~in Levi's class~~

Levi's POV

Hmm.. should I confess to Eren? Many girls would confess to him..I heard he has a crush on some girl in our school.. Armin said it. He's Eren's best friend. So he knows. Many girls excited about the news Eren like one of the girl in this school. It couldn't be me.. I guess.. I should give up..or not?..

~~time skip the next day~~

I'm at my school locker to pick up some books before go to class. When I open it there's some love letter. It's for me by.. unknown?

The letter:

Dear Levi,

I would like to meet you under blossom tree behind the school. I hope you would be there after school

Love, Unknown

Who could this be. I hope this is not a prank. No one likes me. I know it's probably love confession since it's under blossom tree and it's Valentine's Day! I make chocolate for Eren but he already have full of chocolate in his locker. All of them are expensive chocolate not home made..So, I just keep this chocolate in my locker. I'll just eat it at home.. it's no use to eat mine. Probably, not that good as expensive chocolate..

Eren's POV

Levi read my love letter!! I hope she would be there. She has chocolate in her hand. It's looks like her make it since I follow her when she at school gate. I'm not stalker! but I like to follow her. She sigh while looking at her chocolate. Is she gonna give it to someone? Who is it?..

~~time skip after school~~

Levi's POV

I walk to blossom tree. I saw some behind it. Looks familiar..I walk closer to the tree. "Umm,hey..are the one who give a letter telling me to be here?" The person turn around. NO WAY!! It's Eren! "Uh..yeah I am.." he blush! So cute! "I know that you might be wondering why I told you to be here.." yes I am wondering but I wondering that you confess or is this a prank!? Where's the camera!? "Levi, I-i like you. No, I love you! Please be my girlfriend or be mine forever!!" He said blush hard and I blush too but probably look like a tomato! What should I say!?

Eren's POV

She didn't say anything..I blush really hard! She also blush it's so cute! She whispered something I can't here clearly. "What?.." I ask. "I say yes!"she said clutch her eyes, blushing mess. I smile and kiss her immediately and she kiss me back. Her lips are so soft and sweet. It's much more than I could imagine..

We broke the kiss. "I love you,Levi" I said. "I love you too, Eren"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys like this! Do you guys want smut? I have two one shot to make.

The Perfect Butler

Devil's Maid

These two one shot are the ones I think suit to have smut but I want you guys opinion. Last time I write smut it's kinda ok.. I try already..So,One of them,both or none?