Prologue

ORIGINAL STORY OF CHRYSTAL GARNET_22

INSPIRED STORY. 

This story is a work of fiction since the names, characters, business, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. No part of this story may be used or reproduced in any manner without any permission from the author. 

This story is not affiliated with the institutions mentioned in the upcoming chapters. 

I am sorry for the grammatical errors because this story is unedited. 

***********************************************************************

"Ty, I have good news!" I said happily to him because this is the right time to accept him as my first boyfriend.

"What is it?" Tyrone said it coldly to me, but I did not mind it too much because I am excited to tell him my "yes."

"I'm going to accept you as my boy–," Tyrone cut me off, and I froze to my spot when I heard that phrase to him, my first love.

"Sorry, Adalia. You don't deserve me as your boyfriend. I hope that you'll find someone who truly deserves your love." Tyrone said that to me and started walking away from me. I cannot comprehend what he just told me right now, and I cannot manage to stop him.

When he was gone at my sight, my legs went jelly that I fell on the ground and from there, I started crying my heart out. He left me already.

What was his reason for cutting off our connection?

Am I too pushy?

Am I toxic to him during his courtship days?

Was it too sudden?

I thought he would be my first boyfriend, but I ended up breaking my heart. I even introduced him to my parents because he decided to court me since I could not have a boyfriend. There are many thoughts and questions until I realized that the rain is pouring down on me like it is a sign that I should remove all the pain away now and move on from everything.

"Bestie!" I heard my best friend's voice, but my eyes were blurry because I was still crying hard while the rain poured down on me. I close my eyes and cry my heart out again because it's too much for me to handle.

"Tumayo ka dyan, Adalia. Please?" I heard my best friend's voice cracked, and I turned my gaze in her direction. I realized that she was also crying in front of me silently. I suddenly hugged her, and I don't care if my clothes are wet because my best friend knew that I needed a hug right now.

"Uwi na tayo, bestie ha? Mamaya na tayo mag-usap dahil kailangan mong magpahinga at baka magkasakit ka dahil naligo ka sa ulan." I know she is trying her best not to cry in front of me because she knows that I have a soft spot for her. She helped me stand up on my own, but my legs are still jelly because I do not have enough energy.

Good thing that my best friend is here to help me walk towards her car because I will collapse anytime since I easily catch colds and fever. I realized that how come that she was here? Did she know that Tyrone dumps me? Oh no, I'm dead later because she might scold me.

She reached her car keys and opened the passenger's seat door for me. My best friend is so sweet today, huh? She assisted me to sit because I still have weak energy. When I sat at the passenger's seat, she closed the door and walked around towards the driver's seat. She inserted her car key to start the engine and began to drive away from that place.

"I hope everything will be okay..." I said softly and closed my eyes.

***********************************************************************

Author's Note:

I suggest you listen to the song while reading the prologue. The next update will be today or tomorrow.  

- Chrystal Garnet