20| Something New

(A/N: Ages have been changed! Ex: Y/N is now 19)

"WHAT?!!"

The loud wailing of Gregory echoed in the apartment. His brown eyes glared up at Y/N, confused of his overwhelming feelings of the sudden situation.

"Are you serious? They're closing the PizzaPlex!" he cried.

"Calm down Gregory, we're gonna get a noise complaint. Again." Aunt Jess grumbled, her nails gliding through the boys fluffy hair.

"It's not going to be forever Gregs, just for the time being." sighed Y/N, glancing down at the floor. "Besides!" Aunt Jess exclaimed. She moved her hands to Y/N's shoulder, patting down at her adopted niece. "Y/N still gets paid, a bit extra too because of her injury!"

The only people who really knew about the truth of Y/N's injury a few days ago was Mr.Andrew's and Willow, with the rest of the animatronics of course. But to anyone who asked, like Aunt Jess and Gregory, it was just a accident in the kitchen at the PizzaPad.

A small smile appeared on the h/c haired girls face and she let out a small chuckle. "She has a point Gregory. And I have been saving up a bit, Willow and I are going to get milkshakes later." Y/N bent down, glancing at the frustrated boy. "Wanna go?"

Gregory's eyes glistened in delight, a smile forming on his lips. "UM YEAH!!" he yelled.
Aunt Jess and Y/N started to laugh at his excitement.

BAM!! The loud nailing on metal echoed in the Part and Service Area. One of the mechanics was working on the robotic gator. He grabbed his belongings and placed them in his tool box. The mechanic rolled down his oiled up sleeves and wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"Alright big guy.." he exhaled. "That's enough for today." he gently patted Montgomery's arm, still skeptical of his damaged body. The mechanic grabbed his tool box and shut down the fixing tech system. He got out of the room, then exited the area.

"Be quiet..."

"No you be quiet!"

"Would you two just shush please!"

The bear, wolf, and chicken all bickered at each other in the shadows. Small snarls and growls came from the grey wolf, as Chica let out annoyed grumbles.

"Come on, we should check up on him while we can." Freddy started, his blue glass eyes glowing towards the room Monty was in.

The three animatronics emerged from the shadows and towards the light. The three were almost completely fixed, only held a few small dents, and a scratch or two.

Glamrock Freddy held the most damage of the three. His torso had a few small chunks missing, due to the large jaws of Montgomery. Including deep scratches near his shoulders and collarbone.

The three of them went inside, finding their dear friend laying down, powered off. Chica approached Montgomery and leaned down, pressing the button to activate him.

Suddenly, reddish pink eyes started to glow. The gator sat up instantly. But once he saw the animatronics in front of him, he let out a low growl.

The chicken backed up, her hands in the air. "Woah! Easy Monty, it's just us!"

Her response made the gators growl even louder. "Back away!"