Bebop x Child reader x Rocksteady

Requested by @MichaLouiseStannard

Title: Bopsteady

Note: this will, ofc, be the 2012 version of the two cuz the 2016 versions aRE TERRIFYING-
and, i hate that i have to specify this, but this is a platonic scenario. they were gang members, not pedophiles.

(Y/n) ran out the front door and into the street, veering a swift right, sprinting into the alleyway as the rain continued to pour down, the sky thundering quietly from above. As the kid continued on, they didn't realize where they were going.

It's not like it mattered- their parents would find them either way. So, they just figured to run as fast and as long as they could for as long as they could. It's not like their parents were abusive or anything- well, not in that way- but they had weird punishments. Weird in the way that would horrify other parents to their very core.

If they cursed, they would have to cut the word into their skin where no one would see it. If they talked back or rolled their eyes, they were not allowed to eat or would have to hit themselves in the eye hard enough to bruise. The worst part was that the parents wouldn't touch the kid. They were forced to do the punishment themselves so that if someone did see, the parents would be able to say that they were doing it to themself, which they were. And it worked. No one believed the child. Ever.

And they'd had enough.

(Y/n) ran as long as they could, eventually making it into the old abandoned amusement park that occupied a space by the docks. The ocean lay only a few feet away. It was beautiful. Despite the child living only a mere few hundred feet from the ocean, they'd never seen it before. They were shocked and, of course, wanted to see more, so they began to move closer. Before they could move from behind the old haunted houses that a crazy-looking clown face on the front, a big delivery truck raced off the road and in front of the docks, almost sliding off the wood as they screeched to a stop.

"Maybe letting cat drive was not good idea." The back doors opened and an animal- two animals- stepped out. An almost seven-foot rhino and six-foot pig thingy slammed the doors shut and a tiger got out of the front seat, glaring at the two behind him. The kid stared in confusion, never having seen talking animals before.

"Next time you can drive." The tiger growled, looking around the area as he walked over to the two. The kid ducked behind the building, waiting a couple of seasons before turning back around, wondering what was going on.

"Please, as if he could even fit behind the wheel." The pig snorted fittingly, cartwheeling away from the rhino, who swung at him.

"Enough. Shredder gave you your orders so get them done." The tiger, with a growl, pulled out two guns and then, with a sarcastic "bang!" he laughed lowly and then got back into the truck, pulling away and through the park.

"Alright, Rocksteady, we got this. What is it we got again?" The pig asked the rhino, now known as Rocksteady, as he visibly drooped with confusion.

"We are supposed to make room for new machine Shredder has Foot building." The rhino spoke, a noticable accent coming through his words. The pig shrugged as he looked around at the old equipment in boxes a few feet away from them.

"Oh. When he said "we" did he mean "you"? I can hard jam but we both know you're the muscles my guy." The pig was obviously trying to impress Rocksteady as to not have to do any work, and maybe it was working a little bit as he puffed up and flexed a little.

"I am much stronger than you, of course. I do work and you be useless." Rocksteady stated as he walked over to a box of poles and tossed them into the ocean behind him, working towards another.