4

Namjoon POV

Suddenly Doc come out . We go closer to that doc .

"She married ?" Doc asked .

"No ." We all said in same time .

"She pregnant ." Doc said make us shocked .

"P-Pregnant ? W-Who did that ?!" Her mom shout and my mom trying make her calm down . My tears drop . I-I m-make her pregnant . H-How ? We still student . How i need to responsible ?

"We need to report if this is raped case ." Doc said make me panicked .

"Don't !" I said .

"S-She have boyfriend . I will tell her boyfriend later ." I lied . I'm her boyfriend !

"You can visited her ." Doc said and we nod . We go in and she already wake up .

"Namjoon . Who's the guy that make her pregnant ?!" Her mom shout .

"Pregnant ? I'm pregnant ?" Y/N shocked .

"Y-Yes ." Her mom answered .

"Namjoon ! Tell her now who the guy that makes her pregnant ?!" My mom shout . I quiet . I scared !

"Honey . Tell me who ?" Her mom asked her .

She look at me .

"Can I ?" She asked . I just nod .

"It's Namjoon ." She said make they both shocked .

"Y-You make her pregnant ?" My mom shocked .

"Yes . I'm her boyfriend ! I-I will responsible ." I said and my tears drop . My mom slap me . I shocked .

"D-Don't . Don't mad at him . He not raped me . I-I also just give it ." Y/N said .

"What's wrong with you both ?! You guys still student !" Her mom shout and leave .

"I dissapointed ." My mom said and also leave . It just me and Y/N now .

I sit next to her and hold her hand .

"Y/N . I'm sorry . I make you pregnant . I-I will responsible . I promise ." I cry . My tears drop . Many problems come . Because of me .

"Not your fault . I also just give my body to you . It's okay ." She smiled and hold my hand back .

"I will responsible ." I said .

"How ? We still school . We did not even go to college !" She asking .

"I-I don't know ." I answer .

Suddenly my mom come .

"Namjoon . Your friends come ." She didn't look at me . Is she hate her own son ?

"I will come ." I said and I leave Y/N alone .

"Namjoon . How's Y/N ?!" They worried . No . It's not just Jhope and Jin . Jungkook . Suga . Tae and Jimin also ?!

"Why you guys come ?" I asked back .

"We worried about her !" Tae said .

"S-She pregnant ." I replied .

"Who do that to her ?!" Suga mad .

"I'm sorry . But . It's ." I stop . I can't said it !

"It's ?" They waiting .

"It's me . The child is mine ." I said and my tears drop again .

"You crazy ?! You . You raped Y/N ?!" Jungkook shocked .