6

Skip

Namjoon POV

It's already 1 months . I always stay accompany Y/N at hospital . She not wake up yet .

I hold her hand and felt asleep . Suddenly i felt something moving . I open my eyes and I saw Y/N already wake up and try to moved her hand .

"Baby . You wake up ." I said .

"Where I am ?" She asked and holding her head .

"Hospital baby . You accident ." I said and give a soft smiled .

"Why you're here ? Go to your Lia ." She said .

"Y/N . Don't said that . Remember . I love you . If i didn't love you , I will not responsible at this child ." I said as I hold her face .

"But i shocked . You suddenly hold her body . At park !" She cry .

"No . She try to flirt me . I swear ! Please believe me baby . I love you so much ." I wiped her tears . She touch her stomach .

"W-Why I didn't feel anything ?" She asked .

"Y/N . Don't . Don't asked that ." My tears drop .

"Namjoon ! Tell me !" She worried .

"You miscarriage ! I know . It's my fault . Slap me if you want . Hit me . I know . If Lia not there that time , you must happily at house now ." I cry a lot .

Her tears drop again .

"You're lying right ?!" She shout . Suddenly the others come but I didn't noticed them .

They just at my back .

"No ! I-I'm not lying . I know this is my fault ! I'm sorry ! But it's okay . Y-You can pregnant again ." I said as I hug her tightly .

"Why ?" She cry again .

"Shhh . I-I'm here . Forgive me ." I stretch her hair as she hit my back .

"W-What's going on ?" Suddenly I heard Suga's voice . I shocked . I wiped my tears quickly .

"W-When you guys arrived ?" I pretended like nothing happened . They look at me . I know . I noticed it .

"Y/N . Are you alright ?" Jin asked .

"Is it true ?" She asked back . The others quiet .

"I'm asking you is it true ?!" She shout and crying .

"D-don't cry ! You make us sad too ! It's okay ! Doc said you can pregnant again alright ?" Jin try make her calm down . My tears drop again .

"Namjoon ." Suddenly Tae said my name . I wiped my tears again .

"Yea ?" I pretended like I'm okay .

"L-Lia . She finding you ." Tae said .

"For what ? Ruining my relationship again ? Oh come on . Just said to her I hate her . I don't care . Because of she , Y/N being like this ! Because of she . Because of she , Y/N miscarriage ." I said in mad tone .

"She said sorry ." Jungkook said .

"Tell her said sorry to Y/N . Not me ." I go to bathroom and wash my face . I hate myself . Is Y/N hate me ? I look at myself in mirror with anger eyes . I punch that mirror until its broken . The others non stop knocking bathroom door .

"Yah Namjoon ! You're okay ?" They worried .

I open the door and look at them .

"Yea ." I said and my eyes still red . They saw the mirror was broken .