28

⚠sex
⚠18+
⚠dirty talk

Still Namjoon POV

"Namjoon . I think you should take Miso from school today . Because the boys and Lia said they have a study group and we all have a meeting . So we will come back little late ." Mr.Jeon said .

"Oh . Yea sure . But you can send her to school right ?" I asked .

"Yea ." Mr.Jeon said and smiled .

"Jin . How your stomach ? Is it feel better ?" Mr.Kim ask .

"Yea . Good . I want to go college dad ! I'm bored you know ?" Jin grumbled .

"You can't ." Mr.Kim said and drink her coffee .

"You ?" Suddenly Mr.Kim look at me .

"Huh ?" I confused .

"No . I mean . How about your shoulder ?" He asked .

"Oh . It's more better . I can moved my hand and shoulder as usual ." I said with a smiled .

Skip ~

They all already leave . So now . It's me , Y/N and Jin . Jin was so busy watching television . I suddenly become hard . I miss to touch her body !

She was busy wash a dishes . Her short pants and shirt make me more hard ! I pull her suddenly and she just followed . I bring her to our room and I lock it . I push her to wall .

"So baby girl . Why you wear like this huh ? Wanna make daddy fuck you ?" I whispered .

"Yah . Joon . I'm busy wash a dishes !" She mad .

"What you call me hmm ?" I kiss her neck .

"Ugh . D-Daddy ." She moans .

"Good . Now . Pleasure daddy please ." I take her hand moved to my pants .

"Not now daddy ." She push me and want to leave but I grabbed her wrist .

"Wow . So brave . I didn't give a permission that you can leave daddy just like that ." I smirked .

"Namjoon . I don't want . Please ?" She put her arms around my neck .

"So what is this ?" I put my arms around her waist .

"For a kiss ." She kiss me once and wanna leave again but my arms locked her. 

"Namjoon . Can you let me go ?" She asked .

"Nope . Pleasure me first . Just for 30 mins ! Please !" I kiss her lips softly . She kiss me back .

My hand was so naughty . My hand go to her pants and shoved my finger inside her .

"Ugh shit !" She moans .

"Like it ?" I asked .

"Yes daddy . Ugh . More ." She moans again .

I shoved more deep but suddenly .

"Namjoon !" Jin calling me . I closed her mouth quickly .

"Shh ." I said .

"Yes ?!" I shout back but my hand still fuck her pussy .

"Someone call you !" Jin shout .

"Coming !" I shout .

"Aish . So disturb ." I grumbled .

I want to leave but Y/N grabbed my waist .

"You can't leave like that daddy . Finish it ." She pout .