13

Namjoon POV

We discharged today . Mr.Kim help me walked to couch and Y/N was help by Mrs.Kim .

"You guys want anything ? We can take it ." Jin asked .

"No it's okay ." I smiled . They all sit with us .

"Namjoon . Come on . Tell us how you accident ?" Suga suddenly open the topic .

"Aish . I think we don't need to remember that again ." I said with closed eyes . Tired .

"Tell us ." Tae said .

"Aish . I fight with Jin that time , I go take a taxi and carried Y/N . She still slept that time . She sleep at my lap then I was thinking how to find a money for my house . Then suddenly the driver said i need to wear safety belt . His brake not working . I already scared that time . I try to wake Y/N up . But she still sleep . What I need to do is I hug her . I try to protect her . She pregnant ! Then the driver can't control it . The car hit us and in my mind that time is why I'm still not fainted ? I can see many blood . I can hear many voices . Then someone of them shout that I still alive . They help me and I pull Y/N out . One of them take us here and that's happened . It's my fault right ? If I not going out that time , we are not like this ." I explain and look down .

"Yah ! Before I slap you , can you stop blaming yourself ?" Jin mad make us laughed .

"But why you fighting with Jin ?" Y/N suddenly asked make me shocked .

"Uh , I will tell you later ." I said . I don't want tell her in front of them .

"Guys . Rest first . We will cook a dinner yea ?" Mrs.Park said .

"Alright !" We all said in same time .

Skip ~
Night

I just want to sleep with Y/N . We was cuddling .

"Uh ! I miss your hugged !" She hugged me tightly .

"I miss you too baby ." I kiss her forehead .

"I miss your dick more ." She said make me shocked .

"Yah . Don't flirt now . You was pregnant . I will become hard ." I warn her .

"Why ? I can't suck it ? Just suck !" She grumbled .

"You really want it baby ?" I asked .

She nods and pout .

"Okay . Come on ." I stand up and want to unbutton my pants but suddenly she touch my dick from pants .

"Uh Y/N . Don't so naughty . I'm horny ." I said .

"Why daddy ? Let me hold and suck daddy's hard dick . After that , we sleep okay ?" She open my pants .

"Your dick really hard huh ?" She smirked and push me to bed .

She open my boxer and I just look what she do .

"Shit . I love this !" She shout but not too loud . She suck my hard dick make me moan .

"B-baby ughh . Yes . Oh fuck ." I moans .

She keep sucking .

"Ughhh yes like that baby ." I moans again . She come closer to my face and kiss my lips roughly while her hand was holding my dick .

"I fucking miss you daddy ." She said .

"I miss my whore too ." I replied and she keep kissing me . Her hand was so soft holding my dick !

"Baby . Can I cum ?" I asked .

"Of course daddy ." She stop holding my dick and I cum .

"Ughhh !" I cum .