Chapter 4

The next morning, all the boys met up, slightly shaken up from the last night's incident. Hoseok was again getting the murderous glares from all of them, making him cower into himself. The tension was thick among them but they still walked together to the college in silence. Hoseok was at the last, feeling bad and guilty for putting his friends in trouble.

Mentally, he sighed guiltily, 'I should apologize' he thought nibbling on his lips. He was deep into his thoughts and bumped into someone's back, almost stumbling back and landing on his butt, if not for Jungkook, who held him. Hoseok stared at Kook with wide eyes, thanking him in a daze and Jungkook shook his head with a worried frown.

Hoseok looked front, wanting to see whom did he bump into. Hoseok realized that he was walking into the other direction from his friends, who were walking towards the cafeteria. Jungkook kept calling him but Hoseok being lost into his thoughts, didn't hear the maknae. Hoseok bumped into someone and luckily, Jungkook who was following him saved his ass.

Jungkook moved in front of Hoseok with dark eyes, glaring daggers with his eyes. The person whom Hoseok bumped into, also stumbled and almost fell on his face, but he held himself and scowled. He stood up and turned around with a scowl, glaring at the boys who were right behind him, "Watch out where you walk, kids" he said scolding them a little.

Jungkook scoffed and took a step close to the person, "Who do you think you're talking to huh? You seem to be a new face, don't get it ruined before you even go around showing your fancy face in the college" Jungkook said gritting his teeth, overflowing with power and dominance. Hoseok tried to pull Jungkook back, not wanting him to get into a fight.

The person stared at Kook with wide eyes, taken aback by his behavior. He glanced at worried boy, who was trying to pull him back. He couldn't help but scoff and flicked Jungkook's forehead, "You seem to be in the first year of college. Bitch, learn to respect your elders. And about ruining my face, I'd like to see you even try to touch my handsome face" he sassed.

Jungkook clenched his jaw angrily, he was going to erupt like an volcano and Hoseok was shitting his pants, knowing he had to stop Jungkook. He nervously laughed in a high pitched voice and jumped in the front, standing next to Kook with his bright yet nervous smile, "I'm sorry, it was my fault. I didn't see where I was going" he admitted honestly.

The person sighed and gave Hoseok a soft smile, "Its okay. It happens. I hope you're fine" he said and Hoseok smiled genuinely, "I'm fine, ummm-" he paused and the person chuckled, "Kim Seokjin, but you can call me Jin" he introduced himself and Hoseok nodded, "I'm Jung Hoseok but you can call me Hobi" he cheerfully said.

Both of them being oblivious to the dumbfounded boy next to them. Jin chuckled, "Nice to meet you Hobi but I can't tell about this dweeb here" he said giving a mean look to Jungkook, whose mouth fell open in shock, not used to someone being so blunt. Hobi shook his head, "He is Jungkook. Also, I'm really sorry for his behavior." he apologized with a guilty face.

Jin waved his hand, "You don't have to apologize, though I would love to hear it from him" he said the last line quietly to himself. "Okay, so I'm the bad guy now?" Kook asked in shock, staring at Hoseok, who was happily talking to Jin. Hoseok rolled his eyes, "Don't be silly, you're not a bad guy but you definitely need to learn some manners" he said in a tone of disappointment.

Jungkook's eyes doubled, while Jin nodded with determined face, agreeing with what Hoseok said. They were interrupted by the famous gang of their friends, who came to check on them, "Hey, you guys are here. We thought you already left for the class" Jimin said, looking at Hoseok and Jungkook and Hoseok shook his head with a smile.