Chapter 58

Namjoon rushed to the hospital, worried out of his brains hearing Jin sob on the call. When he reached the hospital, he found the boys and Jin's parents sitting outside with glum and worried faces. He went to them with extreme confusion written on his face, "I'm back" he announced softly and the boys quickly swarmed him while the elder couple stayed seated, giving him a small smile.

Namjoon looked at the boys and gulped thickly, the worry and fear on their face screamed something bad. "What's wrong? Why aren't you inside with Jin?" he asked and Hoseok sighed, explaining Namjoon everything. Namjoon's eyes widened and he glanced inside the room where Jin was sleeping hooked to more machines than earlier. 'Why suddenly?' He wondered.

JB came up to them, looking stressed, "Do we have any news on him?" Mr.Kim asked quickly and JB sighed defeated, shaking his head in denial, "He was last seen on his way to your home. We have alerted all the police stations and security is being tightened around the hospital and your place" he replied and the man just nodded, sitting down. Dr.Jinyoung stepped up to them, "Hello" he said altering others.

Everyone greeted them and Jinyoung smiled, "I have written some tests for Jin, just in case to be sure. Soon we'll take him" he said and Jin's parents nodded, "When will he wake up?" Mrs.Kim timidly asked, her eyes puffed from crying. Jinyoung pursed his lips, "I'm not sure, Mrs.Kim. But its better that he rests. He needs it" he softly said and the woman gave a small nod, smiling at him. Jinyoung glanced at JB and pursed his lips.

JB smiled at him and walked closer, taking his hands. Yoongi scoffed, "Hey, you cannot hit on handsome doctor. This is a hospital" he said pointing at their enjoined hands. Jimin hissed at Yoongi, slapping his shoulder while JB and Jinyoung just smiled. "Uh, he is actually my husband" Jinyoung said and JB proudly showed his ring. Everyone's jaw dropped on the floor, gasping loudly in shock.

"What?" Almost all of them screamed, excluding Namjoon and Mr.Kim. The couple looked at everyone with a small smile, including the elder couples, who were shocked like the kids. "How old even are you?" Hoseok blurted out and Jimin smacked him, glaring at him, "You shouldn't ask people's age. That's rude" he hissed angrily, making Hoseok shut his lips. The couple just chuckled at the boys and Jinyoung looked at JB.

"I need to talk to you" Jinyoung said and JB nodded, going with him. "Don't do anything funny, guys. The walls are not soundproof" Kook said and the married couple, just laughed in embarrassment, quickly running away. Kook smirked teasingly and the other boys just grinned. Jin's parents looked at each other, "Why are they like this?" Mrs.Kim said, looking at Mrs.Kim with a disturbed frown, who just shrugged in response.

Namjoon rolled his eyes at the weird boys and walked towards Jin's room, watching him from the window, feeling his heart clench painfully. "He will be fine" Mr.Kim said slowly to Namjoon, who simply nodded, unable to take his eyes off of the boy. The boys sat down, squeezing themselves next to each other in 3 chairs bench. Mrs.Kim was trying to make the boys sit freely but they all refused, sitting over each other.

Mr.Kim chuckled seeing the boys and Namjoon looked at him with a small smirk, "They are more crazier than this." he said and Mr.Kin snorted, "I can imagine" he said and Namjoon smiled, shaking his head at his friends. In 30 mins, 2 ward boys and a nurse came to them, telling that they were taking Jin for the tests. They walked into the room and carefully rolled Jin out of the room along with his IV drip.

Namjoon wanted to follow them but got stopped, "Sir, you can wait here. We'll be back in 15 minutes" the nurse politely said and Namjoon forcefully agreed after the elder couple stopped him. Mrs.Kim sat down, waiting for Jin to return and again, 2 nurses stepped to them, "Excuse me, we are here to take Seokjin with us" one of them said, making everyone frown. "But 3 of them already took him" Mr.Kim said confused.