Chapter 1: Whatever mom

"Taylor Roy!" Screamed Commissioner.

It's not my first time making him angry I did it about 100000000 million times, yea don't ask.... I stood from my chair and started walking into his office  I hope I'm not getting fired, I love this job even though I have gotten a lot of gun shot and knife marks..

"Yes Commissioner" I sighed.

"Can you explain why you let the assassin get away!" Screamed the Commissioner.

I cleared my throat "Well I didn't actually let him go, I promise I'll find him"

"I'm sorry to inform you but you won't be doing any finding" The Commissioner said.

"What you can't do that!"

"I'm afraid I can you ave put peoples lives at risk"

"Please I'll do anything just don't fire me" I begged.

The Commissioner sighed " I guess there is one thing you can do"

"What is it" I said excitedly

"We have traced that The Assassin will be coming out for the Stewarts and we want you to protect The mayor's son Zack Stewart"

I felt my excitedness die down "Ok sure I will be able to do that".

" That also means that you will have to go to highschool to protect him"

"Yea sure" I said with my voice lowering.

"You will be assigned today, so get ready"

"I'm always ready" I smiled.

Yay a new mission! Let's do thi- wait so that means I will be babysitting some 18 year old. I don't get paid enough for this.

••••••••

Standing in the mayor's home, of course the mayor is not home but his assistant is, new suspect. I'm on a roll here.

"Mr. Stewart will be down in a minute" Said the assistant.

"Are you ready Agent Roy" asked my partner Zoey Mill.

"I'm always ready" I smirked. I love that phrase.

I heard footsteps behind us and I was assuming it was Zack, black hair blue eyes, broad muscles. Why do I have protect him if he works out?

"Hello Zack" said Zoey.

"Hello, I take it that you are the spy that will protect me" Zack said

"Nope not me my friend Agent Taylor Roy" she pointed at me.

I put my hand on my forehead and gave him a salute, my way of saying hello when I don't wanna talk.

"Ok" Zack said.

"So Taylor will be your bodyguard until we bust the assassin and with that we will have to put a tracking device on you." Zoey said looking at her tablet.

"What about my dad?" Zack asked.

"Well there will be other spies looking after him because right now we can't trust old staff and them being The assassin and you mustn't tell anyone".

"So anyone you know will be put under suspicion" I finished

Zack nodded " Okay, so I can't tell anyone. Wait when you say bodyguard do you mean she" he said gesturing to me "will stay here?"

"Well no you will be living in my secret home and if The assassin finds it we will hide in my secret head quarters" . "Because it's not safe staying where they know where you stay, but for the mayor he will remain here so if The assassin makes a move we'll catch him" I said.