Chapter 4: Descendants

I slowly started opening my eyes, there was a bright light that almost blinded me.

"You are awake" Hayden said.

I groaned and looked around I saw I was tied to a chair.

"Hayden where am I?" I asked annoyed

"My house" Hayden answered.

"And why am I here?"

"I don't know" Hayden shrugged.

I scoffed "You are telling me that you basically 'kidnapped' me for nothing".

"If you put it like that yes".

Who the hell does that? A psycho and he's a psycho.

He turned around and for something like a pocket knife and something caught my eye. A tattoo of an X.

" I didn't know you had a tattoo" I started. "I thought you never wanted one because it would 'damage your skin'".

"I changed my mind" Hayden said sitting down on a chair near me."I thought being with the enemy will change me and I have".

"So you decided to join the world's most dangerous gang, you could have been a drug dealer I would have been fine with that" I said.

"I tried drug dealing but it didn't work out. Then met someone and I couldn't turn down this opportunity"

"You are down right evil" I stated.

"Well it's good to be bad"

"Bring Descendants out of this".

"Well I mean I could be Your prince charming and you could be my princess"

I gagged at the most disgusting thing he has ever said.

"Go to a corner and think about your life" I simply said.

"Oh did I offend you, because the last time I remember you wanted that" Hayden said with a sly smile.

"I was joking you idiot " I said annoyed. "Can you let me go?".

"Ye- no on one condition"

"What?!" I asked in disbelief.

"You become my Queen".

" Hell to the no" I retorted.

This dude is really starting to annoy me.

"Boy if you don't let me go , I swear"

"Or what" He smirked. The next thing I know he points the knife at me putting the one side on my face, slowly it descended off my face.

I didn't make any movements I just gulped my heart started to beat fast,then he cut the rope that tied my hands and feet .

"Are you a psycho?!?" I almost screamed.

"Yes" Hayden simply answered."Well no if I was I would have turned you in. If I still had good in me which I do but only ant sized, I wouldn't even join the Xterminaters."

"And you still did" I said.

"Well I'm setting you free" Hayden sighed. "To bad we didn't catch up".

I stood up from the chair and stretched my arms "Well everyone can be good".

"I know" Hayden smirked.

I walked towards the door and twisted the handle "See you on the flip side Hayden".

*****

"Where have you been?!?" Zach almost screamed.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm" I said. "I can't explain and I have good news, you can go back to school school but you'll have to wear a mask".

" Nooo" He whined.

"If you fail don't blame me".

" But I won't, i have people covering for me"

"What did I say about telling people?"

"I didn't tell them everything just, 'I can't be at school and I want you to cover for me' ".

" I'm not sure if I should trust you "

He didn't say anything and just walked away.

I sighed and sat down on the couch, thinking I should talk to Zoey, I pulled out my phone and tried calling her, but it said she was unavailable. I laid my head on a pillow and I looked at the ceiling, just thinking then I had an idea.

Yes, I another chapter, sorry for it being short. I promise the next one will be long because things will be going down. Hope you enjoyed, see ya♥