#1

⚠️TW: cussing

I'm on my way to get coffee for me and my boyfriend. I wander along the streets but then realised that I left my purse back at the apartment. I get back home and unlock my door with my key. I look in the living room, kitchen and my closet room but remembered I left it on my bedside table. I walk into mine and Alex's (Alex is our boyfriend) room and find him sleeping with my best friend (Ana). I drop down to floor in tears.
Alex: Y/N it's not what it looks like I promise!
Y/N: oh, so you sleeping with my best friend is nothing?
Alex: yeah it was a mistake.
Y/N: wow, really you actually have the decency to say that to my face!
Alex: yeah I don't see the problem with it. It was an accident.
Y/N: okay then, we're over!
*Alex grabs my arm and slaps me across the face.*
Y/N: ow Alex that hurt! Why do that?
Alex: don't you dare say that we are over again, you hear me!
Y/N: y-yes I'm sorry.
Ana: I think it's best if I leave.
Y/N: yeah you should and just to clarify don't talk to me again!
Ana: okay, sorry!
Y/N: I don't want to hear your apology get out now!
*Ana leaves*

Alex: did you get my coffee?
Y/N: no I left my purse that's why I came back.
Alex: ugh you stupid bitch!
Y/N: s-shall I go get it now?
Alex: no it's too late!
Y/N: sorry.
Alex: yeah you better be.
*Alex grabs his keys and my arm*

Y/N: where are we going?
Alex: to get coffee then to go see Declan and Mason.
Y/N: aw my best friends!
Alex: don't even think about it!
Y/N: think about what i was just thinking that I haven't seen them in ages.
Alex: yes I know because I never let you but don't think about giving them a hug or anything!
Y/N: why they are my best friends?
Alex: Y/N shut the fuck up.
Y/N: s-sorry.

Alex drove to Starbucks to get me, himself, Declan and mason a drink. He ordered himself a iced coffee and ordered me and Mason a caramel frappe and he got Declan a iced tea.
Alex: are you sure Mason and Declan like these?
Y/N: yes I'm 100% sure I've known them for years.
Alex: okay but don't fuck it up like you normally do!
Y/N: okay okay.

We got to Mason's apartment and of course i ran straight in and completely disobeyed Alex's rule and gave Declan a hug the went and tackled Mason onto the couch for the biggest hug ever! I could tell how annoyed Alex was at me but he kept his frustration in whilst we were with other people.

Y/N: maseeeee I missed you so much I haven't seen you in like 6 months.
Mason: I know it's crazy I'm missed you so much!
Y/N: eeeeekkk I'm so happy I'm back with my best friends again.
Mason: how are you and Alex.
Y/N: yeah we are good.
(Of course you were lying as Mason was a protective friend)
Mason: that's good. Wanna go see Dec?
Y/N: ofc.
Me and Mason both walked over to Declan and Alex.
Declan: hey Y/N how are you?
Y/N: I'm good how are you?
Declan: I'm good it's so good that us four a back together.
Y/N: yeah it is.
Alex: Y/N can we talk for a sec?
Y/N: yeah sure.
(I looked over to mason and give him a worried look)

*Masons POV*
Y/N gave me a worried look and now I can't stop thinking of something bad is happening.
Mason: yo bro Dec!
Declan: yeah what's up.
Mason: well Y/N gave me a worried look when Alex wanted to talk to her so now I'm really worried about her.
Declan: she'll be fine man. Anyways why are you so worried about her do you like her or something?
Mason: no I don't like her she's my best friend I'm just worried.

*Y/N's POV*

Y/N: what's the matter Alex. I feel like I'm always doing something wrong.
Alex: because you always do, do something wrong. You fuck everything up. I told you to not hug them and what did you do. You went a fucking hugged them.
Y/N: I'm sorry. They are my best friends and I haven't seen them in 6 months!
Alex: well you completely just didn't listen to a thing that I told you not to do.
Y/N: well that's not my fucking problem I can control my life and what I want to do not you. So stop being so controlling because I'm sick of it but I'm sick of you.
Alex: what did you just say?!
Y/N: I said I'm fucking sick you, you are just being controlling.
*Alex grabs my arm and slaps me across the face again*
I ran out the room crying and went straight into mason's bathroom.

*Masons POV*
I seen Y/N run out of the spare room where she was with Alex but I didn't think anything of it as she probably just needed the toilet. Then Alex came out so I started talking to him.
Mason: you alright I heard Y/N shout?
Alex: yeah we were fine just something.
Mason: what is that something?
Alex: aw nothing for you to worry about.
Mason: erm okay then. So there is nothing to worry about. I'm just going to talk to Dec.

Mason: Dec something is going on between Alex and Y/N and I'm really worried.
Declan: woah, woah slow down. Say that again.
Mason: well Y/N and Alex went into the spare room and I heard them shout. Then Y/N ran out and Alex is now saying nothing is the matter.
Declan: that is a little weird just ask Y/N when she comes out of the bathroom.
Mason: yeah I will because I'm worried.

Hey I hope you like this first chapter and think of a name for y/n or should I keep it as that?