#9

Recap: y/n was getting loads of hate and mason was trying to reassure her that it's not true. They watched a film then fell asleep cuddled up together.

*Mason's POV*

My alarm went off at five so I could go to the gym. Then soon after y/n's went off.
Y/n:morning
Mason: morning, did you slept good
Y/n: yes only because I was with you.
Mason: aww your too sweet.
*Mason kisses your head and jumped out of bed*
Y/n: I'm coming with you to the gym today I can actually be bothered to go.
Mason: ok, you go get changed and I'll meet you in the living area.
Y/n: ok it will only take me 10 minutes.
*y/n went into her room and chose her outfit*

*Y/ N'a POV*
I went into my room and chose my outfit. The last time I went to the gym was when Dec came so I made myself go because I needed to loose weight anyways.

 The last time I went to the gym was when Dec came so I made myself go because I needed to loose weight anyways

I walked downstairs and mason was stood there with our water bottles.
Y/n: thanks
Mason: no problem. Let's go.
We got in the car and mason gave me the water bottles. I turned the radio on and connect my phone I played mine and Masons favourite song (you can choose) and we sung our hearts out. That's when I realised it was only 5:15 in the morning so I turned it down.
Mason: why did you turn it down?
Y/n: Mason, it's 5:15 in the mornings everyone is asleep!
Mason: oh to be honest I forgot about that.
Y/n: you forget everything.
Mason: we're here.
Y/n: thanks!
Mason: no bother
You walked in then signed in and did your warm-up then your workout. After you finished you and mason went to Starbucks to get breakfast. You went in and went to the counter.
Barista: hello welcome to Starbucks what can I get for you today?
Mason: hi can we two tall iced caramel coffees and two berry crunch with granola.
Barista: will you be eating in or out today?
Mason: in please.
Barista: yep ok. That will be £12.40
Mason crabs his debit card and pays.
Y/n: thanks
Mason: your welcome.
Barista: it will be with you soon.
Mason: thank you.
You went and sat down so you got a photo with mason and put it on your Instagram story.

Replies:

Masonmountishotttttt: finally your working out !
Y/nisfat: ha you really think if you start working out your gonna be skinny, no keep trying ❤️
Uglyafy/n: your still gonna be ugly no matter how hard you try!