#5

Recap:y/n breaks up with Alex and moves into Masons apartment. Y/n had no idea what was going on because she thought she was catching feelings for Mason.

*Y/ n's POV*
I let go of Mason and we all go sit down on the sofa. I was sat in the middle of Mase and Dec. We had no idea what to watch so I suggested watching a film but then Dec said what film. I said can we watch a Disney film as I absolutely LOVE disney! Mase and Dec groaned as they don't really like disney but when they did that I pouted at them as I knew that they thought it was cute. They gave in and Mase put on disney plus. He passed me the tv controller and I was searching through the princess films. I felt mase and Dec look at each other because I was looking at the Disney princess films. I finally picked tangled (Rapunzel). I put on the film and grabbed a blanket from the stool puff thing. This is what I mean...

I wrapped the blanket around me and made Mase and Dec watch the film

I wrapped the blanket around me and made Mase and Dec watch the film. 50 minutes into the film I felt my self falling asleep so i moved closer to Mase. He must have noticed because when I started moving closer he opened his arms up so I lay on him and cuddled into him. 5 minutes after I started cuddling into Mase I fell asleep.

*Mason's POV*
Y/n was still hugging me and I kept on thinking about if I like her and if I actually have feelings for her. She let go then we all went and sat on the sofa. We couldn't decide what to watch but then y/n wanted to watch a Disney film. Me and Dec aren't really a fan of Disney but she has went through a hard day so I handed her the TV remote. I put Disney plus on them y/n started looking through the Disney Princess films. Me and Dec looked at each other. She ended up picking Tangled(Rapunzel). About 50 minutes into the film y/n must have started to get tired as she started shuffling closer towards me. I noticed he do that so I opened my arms for her to cuddle into me. About 5 minutes after she cuddle into me she fell asleep. It was only 2:15 in the afternoon. I think Dec fell asleep as well so I ended being the only one awake so I turned off the TV and cuddles into y/n more. I then fell asleep.

*Dec's POV*
Y/n put on a film but 50 minutes through she cuddled into Mason then went to sleep so to thought why don't I just go to sleep so I did. I woke up and the TV was turned off. Mason must have turned it off as he was the last one up but he was now asleep and cuddled into y/n. They looked cute together so I took a photo of them and put it on my private Snapchat story.

Like this but on a bigger sofa

Like this but on a bigger sofa. I posted it then went to get a drink. When I woke up it was 4 o'clock so we all have been asleep for nearly 2 hours. I heard someone start to wake up so I looked over and seen that Mason was now awake.
Dec: hi you sleep alright mate?
Mason: yes I did. Did you because I noticed that you were asleep too?
Dec: yeah I did.
Mason: when did you wake up?
Dec: not long ago why?
Mason: no reason I was just asking.
Dec: aw ok, I didn't wake you did I?
Mason: no of course not.
Dec: is y/n still asleep?
Mason: yeah she is.
Dec: wow she must be tired!
Mason: yeah she has had a long day so I'm not surprised.
Dec: yeah. You might want to wake her up soon the because it's 4:15 now and she needs to have dinner.
Mason: I'll wake her up at 4:30.
Dec: ok.
Mason: what do you want to do?
Dec: I don't know. But your kind of stuck.
Mason:: omg yeah I forgot about that I'm comfortable.
Dec: awww use are so cute together. Do you like her?
Mason: no of course not she's my best friend. I couldn't like her in that way.
Dec: you never no bro. Anyways I'll show you how cute you are together. Look at this photo I took of use asleep on the sofa.
*shows Mason the photo*
Mason: you better not have put that anywhere. People will start shipping us.
Dec: no not publicly just my private Snapchat story.
Mason: who is on there?
Dec: you and y/n obviously, and some of the other players from West Ham and some players from England and a few from Chelsea.
Mason: alright that's ok. I didn't want the world to see!
Dec: yeah I get you! Anyways I'm so happy for y/n and she is finally away from that fucker.
Mason: yes I'm happy for her too.
Dec: how did you even find out about it?
Mason: well remember when y/n and Alex were here the other day.
Dec: yeah.
Mason: Well y/n and Alex went to talk in the room that you were in and she ran out and went to the bathroom. That's when I told you I was worried about her. Then I spoke to Alex and asked if everything was alright because I heard y/n shout and he told me that there was nothing to worry about. So then when Alex went to the toilet me and y/n went in my room and I asked her what happened and she just broke down crying then she told me.
Dec: he's such a dick! Why would he even hit her she is one of the nicest people we know.
Mason: isn't she!
Dec: in fact not one of the nicest, the nicest!
Mason: yeah that's better!
Dec: you best go wake her up. It's 4:30
Mason: yeah I was just about to do that.

Hey sorry for not posting in a few days. The weather has been so nice so I've been enjoying it and getting a tan (I've also had abit of writers block!) I've been writing this since Friday!
It may take me a little longer to post as it now my time off and I want to enjoy it but I will still post every few days.
Hope you enjoy your summer!💙🦋🤍