#2

Recap: mason was really worried about y/n as there was shouting and y/n ran into the bathroom.

*Y/n's POV*
I need to tell someone I can't live like this Alex is becoming more and more toxic.

*Backstory on Y/N and Alex*
Y/n and Alex have been together since they were 17 and 19. y/n is now 21 and and Alex is 23. Their relationship was perfect to start with but by 1 year of being together Alex started telling y/n what to do and what to wear. Then he started telling her that she can't go out to see friends then it's recently got to there point where Alex starts to hit.

*Back to y/n's POV*
Who do I tell? I can't tell Mase he would go off it, but so would Dec. Ughhh I don't know I have no other friends (they all live in America)! I can't tell my parents 1.they are abusive 2. I left them a while ago and have never spoke to them since. Mason or Dec are my only option. I wiped my tears of my face and washed it with cold water then walked out of the bathroom. And there i saw mason stood outside with his arms open. I went straight into is arms then he wrapped them around me. We were stood there hugging for about 5 minutes until Alex walked near us. I quickly pushed mason off me. I knew I had to tell Mase.
Alex: what's going on here y/n?
Y/n: nothing I just give Mase a hug is that okay?
Alex: mhm
*alex walked into the bathroom so me and Mase went to his room as I asked him if we could talk*
Mason: what's up after you and Alex went to talk you haven't seemed right?
*Y/n starts crying*
Mason: hey, hey hey shhhh your okay.
*mason wraps his strong arms around y/n to comfort her*
Mason: shhhh calm down.
Y/n: thank you Mase your the best.
Mason: now tell me what's the matter.
Y/n: so you known earlier how I said me and Alex are all good...
Mason: yeah ?
Y/n: well we kind of aren't good.
Mason: why aren't use good?
Y/n: well he's sort of been hitting me.
Mason: he's what!!
Y/n: yeah he has.
Mason: aw my god I never new I'm so sorry.
Y/n: no you don't need to apologise it's not your fault.
Mason: but I feel like it is. Is that why we haven't seen you in 6 months?
Y/n: yeah he stopped me from going places and telling me what and what not to wear. He's just became really toxic and abusive.
Mason: well why don't you break up with him?
Y/n: I'm to scared to...
Mason: well why don't you invite me and Dec round tomorrow and we'll be on your side.
Y/n: yes that would help me a lot.
Mason: okay let's go see the other two their probably wondering what we are doing.
Y/n: yeah let's go.

*in the living room*
Alex: come on y/n we are leaving now.
Y/n: okay c-can I give them a hug.
Alex: if you must.
You go over to Dec and give him a hug you felt safe being in his arms. Then you went to Mase and you felt even more safe it was like he was you guardian and was always going to protect you. You were stood in Mason's arms for about a minute.
Alex: come on y/n we haven't got all day
Y/n: okay I'm coming.
Declan & Mason: bye
Y/n &Alex : bye
Y/n: see you later.
*mason winks at you and you mouth to him tell Dec. Mase nods*

You and Alex get in his car and start to drive back home.

Alex: I can't fucking believe you!
Y/n: hmm
Alex: what you did!
Y/n: woah now I did nothing wrong what the fuck are you talking about.
Alex: I caught you and mason outside the bathroom hugging. What were you doing.
Y/n: nothing he was stood there when I came out so I gave him a hug.
Alex: yeah right. Your probably cheating on me with him for payback.
Y/n: no way he is my best friend.
Alex: yeah right.
Y/n: ughhh I'm serious.
Alex: quit lying I know you like him.
Y/n: NO! I do not he is my best friend he's like a brother to me. Stop making me look and feel bad every second of the day because I'm really sick of you doing this to me your making my life miserable and I can't live like this anymore!
Alex: how dare you say that to me!
*Alex came really close to my face so I flinched*
Alex: aww is my little baby scared
Y/n: shut up please I'm going upstairs in the spare room. Goodnight.
*Alex tried to give me a kiss but I rejected him and stormed off upstairs.
Y/n: ughhh! I can't fucking believe this I hate him I just want Mason and Dec to be here right now I need a hug!
*I just put my head into the pillow and cried*
Then five minutes later Mason called.
Y/n: he must be psychic.
*I answered*

Mason: heyyy
Y/n: hiii
Mason: what's up, you look like you've been crying.
Y/n: because I have.
Mason: aww why what happened.
Y/n: well when we were coming home he was just shouting at me and-
Declan: hiii y/n!
Y/n: hi Dec.
Mason: keep talking y/n.
Y/n: yeah so anyways he was shouting at me the whole way home and then when we got home he went really close to my face so I obviously flinched because of what's been happening then he said aw is my little baby sad. So I came up into the spare room and am staying in here tonight.
Dec: wait whose this?
Mason: you idiot Alex.
Y/n: yeah it is are use still coming round to help me tomorrow?
Mason: of course we are we can let our bestie friend suffer in a toxic relationship.
Y/n: aww thanks boys. Right anyway I've got to go because he's coming upstairs.
Mason&Dec: love you!
Y/n: love you too! See you tomorrow I'll message when.

Hey hope you enjoyed part 2! Xx