00 || Summary + Note

// for all the broken souls out in the world looking for a second chance and someone to mend it //

Note: this is entirely 100% my own work and plagiarism is simply unacceptable. Please do not steal my work. All my work is copyrighted © republicans. All characters/places/events and such are completely fictional and if real it is out of pure coincidence.

With that said: I am so excited to post this! I am so pumped and I hope you guys like the book as much as I enjoy writing it. Updates will start after nano month (July) so the first update will be in the first week of August. 

Warning: there is use of swear words as well as intense scenes. This is not a light hearted book so if you're looking for that I suggest you drop this book now. This books is filled with drama, plot twists, many ships will sail and sink, and multiple hearts will be broken.

Genre(s): Short Story / Teen Fiction.

Start Date: 1st August 2015

End Date: 4th December 2015

Status: Complete. 

S U M M A R Y

❝ Don't be afraid of the shadow at the end of the tunnel.
It only means that there is a light nearby ❞

Juniper Stauff was an outgoing, enthusiastic, forever-smiling girl. She also considered herself to be a superhero for she was the one who restored what was destroyed within the walls of Phantom High.

All that ended when this little superhero decided to rebel and pursue her hearts most true desires. Was Juniper going to achieve what her heart wanted so badly or was her heart going to end up wounded in the process?

She already had a deteriorating heart so what else did she have to lose?

___
What do you guys think? Don't forget to leave your thoughts below in the comment section! #soexcited