Heart Roles + Info

♡King of Hearts are:
1)KG3
2)

♡Queen of Hearts are
1)Adelaide Culpepper
2)Mae Parr
3)Katie Culpepper

♡Jack of Hearts are:
1)Anastasia Romanov
2)
3)Ava Laurens

♡Ace of Hearts are:
1)Mezzie Scots
2)
3)
4)
5)

♡Number Hearts
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
______________________________________
The kingdom of Hearts represent Love & Affection. Depending on how much love the kingdom feels as a whole determines how well they prosper. Basically, the more love & affection the kingdom feels, more wealthier they are.

King of Hearts are the ruler(s) of Heart Kingdom.

Queen of Hearts are actually the children of the rulers.

Jack of Hearts are basically the advisors who advise the rulers to make decisions. They also check on the kingdom to see how wealthy the kingdom on when the rulers are busy. They also can be tax collectors.

Ace of Hearts are basically guards & protectors of the kingdom & its rulers.

Number Hearts are the servants & people of the kingdom. If you're a number lower than a 5(1-4), you're a normal person of the kingdom, an average peasant, the lowest status of them all. However, if you're a number that's 5 or higher(5-10) you're a servant, you have a little bit of power because you actually can get noticed by royalty & you actually live in the palace which gives you an advantage to move to a higher status.

More roles are coming.