Club Roles + Info

♧King of Clubs are:
1)KH8
2)

♧Queen of Clubs are
1)
2)

♧Jack of Clubs are:
1)Catherine the Great
2)Theo Jr Burr
3)

♧Ace of Clubs are:
1)Captain Micheal Dos Santos Oliveira
2)
3)
4)
5)

♧Number Clubs
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)Klara Orlov
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
______________________________________
The kingdom of Clubs represent Luck. Depending on how lucky each individual has in the kingdom determines the wealth. Basically, luck is wealth.

King of Clubs are the ruler(s) of Clubs Kingdom.

Queen of Clubs are actually the children of the rulers.

Jack of Clubs are basically the advisors who advise the rulers to make decisions. They also check on the kingdom to see how wealthy the kingdom on when the rulers are busy. They also can be tax collectors.

Ace of Clubs are basically guards & protectors of the kingdom & its rulers.

Number Clubs are the servants & people of the kingdom. If you're a number lower than a 5(1-4), you're a normal person of the kingdom, an average peasant, the lowest status of them all. However, if you're a number that's 5 or higher(5-10) you're a servant, you have a little bit of power because you actually can get noticed by royalty & you actually live in the palace which gives you an advantage to move to a higher status.

This is the last of the roles unless all of of is roles are gone. When that happens, I will PM you on the role you will get.