Diamonds Roles + Info

◇King of Diamonds are:
1)Alexander Hamilton
2)Eliza Schyuler

◇Queen of Diamonds are
1)Philip Hamilton
2)River Grey
3)Ava Laurens
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

◇Jack of Diamonds are:
1)Angelica Schyuler
2)
3)

◇Ace of Diamonds are:
1)Captain Pippy Hamilton Nice
2)Aaron Burr
3)
4)
5)

◇Number Diamonds
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)Kitty Howard
6)Jade Clifford
7)Dominique Parker
8)
9)
10)
______________________________________
The kingdom of Diamonds represent Happiness & Success. Depending on how much joy is filled in the kingdom feels as a whole determines how much success will be as a whole which gives them more wealth. Basically, an increase of happiness is an increase of success & wealth.

King of Diamonds are the ruler(s) of Diamond Kingdom.

Queen of Diamonds are actually the children of the rulers.

Jack of Diamonds are basically the advisors who advise the rulers to make decisions. They also check on the kingdom to see how wealthy the kingdom on when the rulers are busy. They also can be tax collectors.

Ace of Diamonds are basically guards & protectors of the kingdom & its rulers.

Number Diamonds are the servants & people of the kingdom. If you're a number lower than a 5(1-4), you're a normal person of the kingdom, an average peasant, the lowest status of them all. However, if you're a number that's 5 or higher(5-10) you're a servant, you have a little bit of power because you actually can get noticed by royalty & you actually live in the palace which gives you an advantage to move to a higher status.

More roles are coming.