THE JADE EYED GIRL

Delicious smell of freshly baked banana bread hit his nose as he entered the bakery, the twenty two year old still elated to eat his favourite pastry. 

Looking at the enthralling  jade eyed lass taking his order, he had never been surer then to keep her in his life forever. 

World seemed to stop as they made an eye contact, they knew they had to tie each other in a pact. 

His heart beating at thousand per mile, mesmerised by the dimples when she gave him a benevolent smile. 

Fate brought them together yet again, the next day as they sat in a train. 

No words were exchanged loving glances stolen, comforted by the silence in the air both knew they had fallen. 

Mind only warned hearts recognising the heated desire , for there was no turning back as their fingers laced together. 

Hearts thumping wildly tingling with a sensation so unknown, oh! their tender love so pure felt vivid emotions in every bone. 

They did it, they did it together, keeping their unbroken bond stronger than ever. 

They walked through the world  hand-in-hand, promising to love, cherish, respect each other, life is never getting bland. 

Stringing hearts  for rest of their lives, strengthening one another at they strive. 

He became her shining ray, years later she became Mrs Shay.

THANK YOU FOR READING!! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT