A WOMAN'S LOVE

She was no different from any of them, as she stood outside nervously playing with her sweaters hem.

She was not afraid to love the girl sitting inside the lavish diner, in fact her adoration for this woman with passing time just got finer.

She hoped the cold judgemental eyes could tone down a bit, but even the old lady scrunching up her nose in disgust could not make this roller coster of explosions in her veins quit.

When her parents got to know that she is as curvy as a broken cervix , to make her a real human they did try all tactics.

Remembering the days when her parents blamed themselves a humourless chuckle escaped her mouth , for they believed their child coming out of the closet was because their parenting went south. 

That day she realised her parents were creatures so shallow, their rejection of not accepting their own daughter had caused her deep sorrow.

Seeing their reaction not wanting to be pried in public any further so soon, their dates were in their home enveloping each other in a cocoon. 

She wish she was as strong as the girl she will always cherish, her lover's memories of standing up against her parents tattooed in her body could never perish. 

Now at present as her lover from inside saw this girl looking around hesitantly, walking out of the castle she embraced her tight silently.

Oh boy! At this gesture did her heart soar, such glorious affection for this woman her soul bore. 

Continuously at each other they stared, they stared, they still stared, as their lips brushed against each other tenderly she was no longer scared.

Like hot lava her insides were melting, that pure smile she received had her knees weakening.

Both experiencing a gush of emotions for which they needed no cure, none having felt these bountiful sensations ever before. 

If that was the definition of what fondness is , the old lady had surely never been in such a bliss. 

As they held onto each other for dear life she knew nothing could make her back out, especially not the shiny circular metal in the lamingtons which made her stomach bloat.

THANK YOU FOR READING!! PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.